WildSurvive Forum
LOST

Pictures of Our Members

Machine.... you handsome devil. You're the second best lookin guy on this forum :thumbup:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.  :wave:

LOL......good to have you here brother!  That is too funny. Hey, you still going to Canada? 

Well I actually live in Canada but I think you're talking about training with Bow right? Yes I am and looking forward to it. From what I read and from what you have told me, its going to be a tremendous learning experience. Maybe I'll post a picture with a smile on my face when I get back, bro.

Rick

Yeah I meant with Bow. You will have a great time.  Go with an open mind and be READY to learn.  He has a TON to offer. 

Don't worry about the pics.  It takes some of the pressure off of me.  LOL

LOL!  I think I should take Machine and Askdamice with me the next time I go car shopping...

LOL!  I think I should take Machine and Askdamice with me the next time I go car shopping...

"Oh really, could you please explain to ME why my good freind Holly here DOESN'T qualify to get the complimentary Scooby-doo floormats and seat covers... hmm.. HMM!"

happy2.jpg

How's that work for ya?

I've got others for ya too, Holly.

421298601_m.jpg

happier.jpg

We'll get you a deal.  Don't worry. 

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!  I am totally gonna get those Scooby-Doo floormats and seat covers with tinted windows thrown in free, aren't I?  :hugegrin:

Guest taken by the wind...

"Oh really, could you please explain to ME why my good freind Holly here DOESN'T qualify to get the complimentary Scooby-doo floormats and seat covers... hmm.. HMM!"

happy2.jpg

How's that work for ya?

I've got others for ya too, Holly.

421298601_m.jpg

happier.jpg

Excuse me Mr. Askdamice sir,  :unsure:

after my bff Holly gets through using you to buy a car with scooby-doo floormats and stuff,

would you just walk in with me to pay for my next tune-up?  :whistle: You probably won't even have to

say anything... just stand there like you're with me.

:thumbsup:

Well I actually live in Canada but I think you're talking about training with Bow right? Yes I am and looking forward to it. From what I read and from what you have told me, its going to be a tremendous learning experience. Maybe I'll post a picture with a smile on my face when I get back, bro.

Rick

Damn Askdamice.... Now after seeing you pic... I might have ta sleep with a night light when we go train with Bow! LOLOL

Ha! That cracks me up. I tend to have a perma-scowl and get teased alot by freinds an family. My 1 1/2 yr old son, Magnus, has it too. My mother says I deserve him. Ha. i'm a lova not a fighta.

Rick

evieandmagnus.jpg

Guest taken by the wind...

~ awww your kids are so cute! Could I borrow that little one? I need to return a Spiderman Web blaster (that never quite worked right) to Toys R Us, and I just think he'd be more likely to get my money back...   LOL!  :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

Ha! That cracks me up. I tend to have a perma-scowl and get teased alot by freinds an family. My 1 1/2 yr old son, Magnus, has it too. My mother says I deserve him. Ha. i'm a lova not a fighta.

Rick

:rofll: :rofll:  That is so funny. Glad to see that cute little girl didnt inherit her dads perma scowl . :woot:

Chick magnet Man ho

forum002pv5.jpg

Hey Swede! Where's the pics of you in your speedos, you know the ones Holly has pinned up in her office!  :scared:

Guest HazeyWolf

Hey, that's the guy that kicked sand in my face at the beach and then stole my girlfriend!