WildSurvive Forum
LOST

Pictures of Our Members

By golly that fine hat and wildsurvive shirt are only matched by that wide smile.    :hugegrin:

It's a small cave.  You could fit about 4 people in it.  It was used by a local indian.  I am hoping to sleep there sometime next year. 

That is a great idea.  It is actually set up perfecty that most wind is blocked by the surrounding rocks and ledges.  But closing it off would be EXCELLENT!  I wish less people knew about it though.  I could never stay out in the summer there.  Winter is great because no one goes there. 

hey everyone, i havnt been around for a long time, like a crazy long time and i kinda doubt anyone remembers me(except for a few that go way back, mainly holly for making fun of the fact i use to own a neon) .  I thought i would post a more recent picture for all the ladies to look at and use for screen savers haha.  the pic is like, kinda black and white because i thought it looked cool.  umm yeah,

I just got off work and was a bit pissed off, so  i look a bit angry.

doug2tc5.jpg

Guest taken by the wind...

dhtr9pcha4vs7.png

happy097.gif   DOUG!!    :hug:  How could ANYBODY EVER forget the guy who created the infamous ............

DOUG MAP......   8|     :thumbsup:

~ oh hey..... I DO like that cool James Dean thing you got going on there kid.   (Saving it to screen savers right now.)  :P

I so forgot about that map haha, ill have to update it to version 3 soon.  How meny people from it are still around anyways?  Ohh, and i have no idea who james dean is, but ill take that as a complement, i hope....

I so forgot about that map haha, ill have to update it to version 3 soon.  How meny people from it are still around anyways?  Ohh, and i have no idea who james dean is, but ill take that as a complement, i hope....

~ Well, James Dean was some Hollywood hero that lived before both mine and your time.....   he was like an ICON.... I guess you should google him. He died tragically at the peak of his career.... (Unlike you however.)  He was NOT a survivor.  :thumbdown:  he was supposed to be cool though.  :unsure:

~ Well, James Dean was some Hollywood hero that lived before both mine and your time.....   he was like an ICON.... I guess you should google him. He died tragically at the peak of his career.... (Unlike you however.)  He was NOT a survivor.  :thumbdown:   he was supposed to be cool though.  :unsure:

I googled (no, not in a dirty way)  him, he so nearly stole my haircut.  I certanly hope i dont die at the peak of my career, it would be rather dissipointing haha.

~ ALL of the people on it are still around... somewhere. They are all finding their way home.....  Holly is just doing some Christmas rearranging, so she's been working really hard, The spirit of the Original Campfire never dies.....

It forever burns in the souls of those who created it...   :yes:

If you watch his (James Dean)'s movies, you'll see that he was an icon.  He started many of the traditions that you see now in a certain genre of actor and acted part.

I googled (no, not in a dirty way)  him, he so nearly stole my haircut.  I certanly hope i dont die at the peak of my career, it would be rather dissipointing haha.

~ Hey Doug.....  dude, what if YOU are J.D. reincarnated, only THIS time, he's gonna decide to survive and stuff, and be a REAL legend... (Like you are).   8|

You know that "Dillon" character on 90210 always tried to be just like James Dean.  He could never pull it off though.  :thumbdown:

~  Maybe....  you could be in the next Pirate's Movie.... with Johnny Dep, as the "Bouching Pirate"....    :rofl:

piratesyj5hy9.png

happy097.gif   Here's something Doug painted for us (almost) two years ago....   :rofl: :thumbsup:

im000858ui3fb7mj1.jpg

One time Swede posted the most elegible bachelors on Les Stroud's website! LOL! It was a MOST popular thread! We had a blast with it... Here's Doug's pic from way back then. That was the funniest thread on the forum! (second to the campfire!)

We all had a ton of fun.  happy097.gif

yeah.... Kid, we do remember you. Welcome home Doug. Don't be a stranger.  :thumbup:

~ And no Doug story would be complete without including the time that Doug posted the infamous pic of ME... taken by the wind...    8| on the Les Stroud site..... 

You have NO Idea how many people actually thought it was really me...  happy061.gif    happy097.gif  they were like, "taken, I thought you were a chick... I didn't know you were a ....  well what ARE you?"  :whistle: 

leafblowerid4.jpg

and NO..... this is not really ME...    :mad:

Doug  :wave:  Still an elegiible bachelor Ill bet. Such reserve----such style -------  happy097.gif

Angelzee (analease)" I dont thnk that was very funny" (stomps out and slams the door behind him)    :woot:

BigPink displays way more than was necessary to show the injury to his butt.  :scared:

Ahh the good old days. I wonder why Les threw us out.    :blush:    :unsure:

hey everyone, i havnt been around for a long time, like a crazy long time and i kinda doubt anyone remembers me(except for a few that go way back, mainly holly for making fun of the fact i use to own a neon) .  I thought i would post a more recent picture for all the ladies to look at and use for screen savers haha.  the pic is like, kinda black and white because i thought it looked cool.  umm yeah,

I just got off work and was a bit pissed off, so  i look a bit angry.

doug2tc5.jpg

Doug!!  Way to long no see!  Great to have ya back!!  Gettin' to be like old times around here!