WildSurvive Forum
Swede

Ray Mears Squirrel Trap

I liked it... I also like the fact that Antagonizers vids are right along side Ray Mears with hits... That says alot Ant! Great Job!

Rick

I liked the beer can fishing reel. It appears he just lets the coils of fishing line flip off the end of the can. Its easy to find beer cans all over Canada.  :P

Its easy to find beer cans all over Canada.   :P

Ya, I think they fly planes in a grid dropping Molson and Labatte cans every couple miles, just so you'll always know what country your in, eh.

(Notice how I don't put a question mark after "eh".... cause it's NOT a question... it's a statement... I wish you yanks would catch on to that... lol)

Rick moose0024.gif

I liked it... I also like the fact that Antagonizers vids are right along side Ray Mears with hits... That says alot Ant! Great Job!

Rick

LOL! Not even in the same league as someone like Ray Mears but it feels good to see it.

Guest given to the sea...

~ is that a flying squirrel in your pic there Antagonizer?  :whistle:

It's a cool video, I wish the brook trout where I am going were just a little bigger, you'd need for or five just to stop your stomache from growling....., no body fishes there so maybe they will grow a little but I don't think so, the crawfish are pretty large but scattered

My advice for him.... More sleep... and lay off the coffee beans.

Hey..., I like coffee beans, here my favorite coffee house also makes candy....., some with coffee beans, and it's really good...., if you like coffee

Antagonizer,

Give it time. You have made how many video's as compared to Ray Mears. The way you present yours are just as good. And you definately have the best selection of tunes for yours. Keep up the great work.  :thumbup:

Antagonizer,

And you definately have the best selection of tunes for yours. Keep up the great work.  :thumbup:

And you know somebody someday is going to come knocking at my door for the rights to those tunes..LOL!

For what back ground music that you were listening to while doing your video. Just don't ever sell your video. Then you haven't really broke the copyright law. And I see others also have used tunes in theres. One of them had one of the songs from Last of the Mohicians. The one where they cook the officer.

But keep up the great work.  :thumbup:

( and you know what they say to people who can't take a joke )  censored.gif

I liked the beer can fishing reel. It appears he just lets the coils of fishing line flip off the end of the can. Its easy to find beer cans all over Canada.   :P

My friend is from Puerto Rico.  That is how he learned to fish.  He said that is all they used.