WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GossmanKnives

Hi all

It's been awhile since I stopped by here. Just so busy these days, I forget about some of the forums i've been on. Alot has happened in the last 4 months. I went fulltime knifemaking, moved into a new shop and have been working near 7 days a week. I'll try and stop by more often.

Scott

Let me be the first Scott to welcome you back. 

I will call you soon about the Striker.

We can always use your expertise.

Oh you, you did not tell them about the article in Tactical Knives for May 2008, on pp.22-23?

Scott! :hug:  It's so good to see you again.  I hope your business is doing well!  I have a birthday coming up in April and I would LOVE to order one of your knives as a "Happy Birthday To Me!" gift! :woot:  Can you give us the link to your website again? 

Hello Scott,

Good to see you back at Wild Survive.

And I am looking forward to my new knife. My B-day gift to myself.

Welcome back GossmanKnives! Nice knives - I just checked out your website. Do you have a pricelist somewhere? I can't find it.

Yes indeed, welcome back.  Although I'm still happy with all the knives I already own....you never know when the urge might hit Tess to say to me, "More, can I have some more?".  She loves knives.

Thanks again. Bravo, prices vary according to what you're interested in. Anywhere from 50 bucks to 400 and everything in between.  :grin: Email with your interest. I am a year backlogged.

Scott