WildSurvive Forum

Holly have you ever noticed how tough guys are except when it comes to TP? Wife is ready to walk out the door shopping and just before the door shuts she hears an echo from the TV room, "Honey, make sure you don't get the store brand, make sure to get Charmin Double Sheets with the little flowered imprints, or the quilted one, okay."

How about a can of compressed air? doh.gif

You can also take fiberous plants (non-poisonous) and scruff them up until they form a soft ball. If you have to you can rub the fibers on flat rocks to work them until soft. Plantain leaves are nice as they have similar properties to aloe for healing. Before using anything, rub your wrist with it and wait a while to be sure you you do not have an allergic reaction to a plant.

LOST, Reminds me of an old story that my father told me about an elderly couple on a trip, when the lady decided they had to find a facility with a bathroom for her to use. Well, shortly they came upon a gas station, run by an equally elderly proprietor. They pulled up, and she rolled down the window and asked the elderly gent if he had a bathroom she could use. The elderly gent misunderstood her and thought she was asking if they had a whisk broom. His response, no but if you pull over there, I'll blow it out. :-) Jim

While in USMC boot camp we were told that real Marines use the SSS meathod.... Single Sheet S***. Take one sheet of TP, punch through the center of it with your middle finger, wipe with your finger, then use the TP to clean off the finger.

Ooo Rahhhh!!

:rofl:   Not too much compression in those old lungs though.   :/

I screwed up the joke, it's supposed to be "no, but if you'll pull over by the air hose, I'll blow it out". I guess thats why I'm a nurse, instead of a comedian. Regards, Jim

Guest blacksmith

how about moss we have a lot of it and it is not bad for you

I have always been a fan of the ranger wipe :)  .... if you dont know what that is, there is a reason people in other countries eat with only one of their hands.  :D

Up here in the Rockies the best thing is Mullen Leaves, it is called the hunters TP. If you forget to bring the TP it is a good idea to grab a few Mullen leaves any opportunity you have, otherwise Pine Needles and Cones can be pretty rough and Aspen Leaves are too small.  love072.gif  happy061.gif