WildSurvive Forum
Guest given to the sea...

Hello... it's me again.

~ I was totally Happy being "given" ...

but SOMEBODY whom I won't mention (whose name starts with an S.. and ends in a "WEDE" just couldn't get used to me being "given." :whistle:

and he totally freaked, :P and whined, and cried and cried, and threatened to change his name to some Non-neutral country member slang word, so....

I changed my name BACK to taken by the wind... (plus I didn't want someone else to grab it out from under me, and totally ruin it by being nice and stuff.

I just am so very confused as to which avatar to use. I have never been one to change up my avatars very much.

If people have a preference... please PM them to "given to the sea"

I want to make this transition as easy as possible.

thank you for your understanding. I will be "given to the sea" until Friday, March 21st, at 6:41pm.

u know you can have your login name as "given to the sea" but change your display name to "taken by the wind"

or put it together "given to the sea was taken by the wind to a hide out" LOL

More like Taken by the Wind and Given to the Sea.  As the owl was taken from the branch in the fire, flew on the wind and landed in water (the pond) her Sea.

I would like both. Taken by the wind and given to the sea.

The philosophy of the Great Oak my little one.

u know you can have your login name as "given to the sea" but change your display name to "taken by the wind"

or put it together "given to the sea was taken by the wind to a hide out" LOL

Thats what I was wondering. I was afraid the program wouldnt let her change her log on name. If she just changed her name in the profile is what your saying?

Never mind I see she changed it. I can relax now.  gen165.gif  :D  Its like old home week again.  scared011.gif

~ gee...Swede, I didn't think to do all of that, I just created a new account with my old name. It let me do it.. no problem.  :unsure:

I used to have dreams about tornadoes all the time, then when I created given to the sea (Long ago) I started having tsunami dreams, and wave dreams...  

I guess I am sort of trying to blend those two elements, in everything I do.

(Wind and water)

~ I have always been a storm...

the closer to the Earth (or the ground) that I get,

the weaker, and milder I become.

Wow You got anymore of that stuff your taking?   :hugegrin:

~  I just like metaphors...    :unsure:  always have.

Not too sure why you changed in the first place... You're still the same person with whatever name you use. Combine them.... Change your name to "Given Take" and use this pic...

7954untitled-1.jpg

Not too sure why you changed in the first place... You're still the same person with whatever name you use. Combine them.... Change your name to "Given Take" and use this pic...

7954untitled-1.jpg

~ I don't know.... mice, :unsure: Those are just verbs! :P I gotta have an element in my name! (No, not the periodic table kind either.) I like the fairies though. Thanks for the idea. :thumbsup:

(I would've just changed the name on my present account, but I created this given to the sea account a long time ago as a joke, I don't want to keep this account because I used an old email address that my husband and I used to share, and he keeps asking me why he gets notices about new members joining some survival website. happy061.gif (no, I don't get notification of pm's forwarded) LOL!

Doesn't anyone want to know about " I will be "given to the sea" until Friday, March 21st, at 6:41pm." am I so strange that y'all just accept stuff like that from me without question? :woot: :rofl:

When you get to know someone called Fred and than he changes his name to Alice  :o  Hes still Fred to you. Even if he has breast enlargements hes still Fred with tits. That doesnt mean I want a sleep over with him I just know him as Fred.  :unsure:

When you get to know someone called Fred and than he changes his name to Alice   :o  Hes still Fred to you. Even if he has breast enlargements hes still Fred with tits. That doesnt mean I want a sleep over with him I just know him as Fred.   :unsure:

:woot:  Swede, you crack me up! :rofl:

When you get to know someone called Fred and than he changes his name to Alice   :o  Hes still Fred to you. Even if he has breast enlargements hes still Fred with tits. That doesnt mean I want a sleep over with him I just know him as Fred.   :unsure:

~ are you sure, Swede?  :unsure:  Cause I feel like I know you, and  I'm thinking you'd totally want to sleep over with Fred given those circumstances.  happy061.gif

Doesn't anyone want to know about  " I will be "given to the sea" until Friday, March 21st, at 6:41pm."    am I so strange that y'all just accept stuff like that from me without question?  :woot: :rofl:

Ok, I'll raise my hand and ask, "Why Friday, March 21st, at 6:41 pm, specifically?"

~ are you sure, Swede?   :unsure:   Cause I feel like I know you, and  I'm thinking you'd totally want to sleep over with Fred given those circumstances.   happy061.gif

happy097.gif    love072.gif

~ are you sure, Swede?   :unsure:   Cause I feel like I know you, and  I'm thinking you'd totally want to sleep over with Fred given those circumstances.   happy061.gif

:woot:  LOL!

I hope Fred isnt a wide receiver and is more of a tight end.    :whistle:

Ok, I'll raise my hand and ask, "Why Friday, March 21st, at 6:41 pm, specifically?"

~ I can't tell you... 8| it's not that hard to figure out though. :P

Well OK but Im the pitcher and not the catcher.    love072.gif

~ LOL!  happy097.gif