WildSurvive Forum
tsegura

What kind of fishing ?

What type of fishing do you like to do ? Freshwater or saltwater, also which species do you like to fish for the most?

I love to fish for largemouth bass is my favorite ,also like catfishing,have been saltwater fishing a bunch and like it also,but freshwater i like best

Love it all, except for deep sea. Mostly a toss up between surf fishing and fresh water. Flounder, tau tog, bass, and the boney white perch. Really hard to choose. One day I would like to get a grouper.

Guest adrenjunky

Don't care what it is for... Fly Fishing

I love catch and release bass fishing with my brother and my dad at Lake Tillery or Badin Lake, sometimes Mountain Island Lake.  We stay away from Lake Norman or Lake Wylie (nuclear power station lakes) because of the drunk yahoos on the water.  I like using artificial lures the best.  I don't like drowning worms or using any type of live bait.  My brother once said to me that I must think the bass fish are all female because I always use the the shiniest and sparkliest lures in my tackle box.   :grin:

Salt water all the way!!! :hugegrin: There is nothing more fun, in my opinion, than hooking up stripers!!Those little buggers can put up quite a fight!!  Either live eals or mullet, or a red-head jig and a white worm! :thumbup: It has been a "croaker" summer around here this year!  Tau tog, flounder, blues are fun too!!  Heck, sometimes I'm just happy to catch a skate!!  :grin: Wish a had an off-shore vessel, I'd love to catch some tuna, sword or mako :thumbsup:

Guest Lead Dog

Definitely freshwater fishing around here.  We go after walleyes, but largemouth, smallmouth, and northerns have found their way to my line!  I usually get invited to a salmon charter on Lake Michigan once or twice a year.

Freshwater as I am land locked and no saltwater around me.

Bass fishing and trout fishing. And like to fish hard water. (ice fishing)

I had always fished fresh water until I was stationed on the Chesapeake bay when I was in the Air Force. I have got to say I really enjoyed salt water fishing. So I can say I enjoy both, but I don't get to do any Salt water fishing much anymore. I like about any kind of fresh water fishing.