WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MrCoffee

Bug out Bag....

Hey everyone,

Recently I have been searching for a better BOB/EDC bag to carry and to leave in my cars. For years I have been using one form of backpack or another, but recently I found a bag I really prefer. http://www.countycomm.com/BAILOUTBAGGEN5.htm  The CountyComms Bail out bag is just about prefect for my ARES work and really works well for keeping all the items easily orginized. The price is reasonable enough and it is tough as hell. I keep one in each of my cars.

They also have the Utility Bag http://www.countycomm.com/minebag.htm which works great for a general, leave it in the car always type bag. Always packed, always ready to go.

While neither is a backpack, I am surprized at how well they carry when packed, definately a good solid choice for anyone on a budget.

Cheers!

Both are definitely well stitched and look like they will endure a lot of lugging. Thanks for those links Mr. C.

When i drove i used to keep this duty bag on my back seat to carry my kit i needed for the job and some survival equipment. It is now my teaching bag full of everything i need to teach survival

Funny how our equipment changes over the years, but some part of our gear stay with us. I once had a cheap no name notebook/computer bag that I lugged around everywhere with all my gear, and I upgraded and gave the bag away... I miss that bag on a daily basis now... it wasnt the best bag in the world, but it was well orginized.

Mr Coffee,

That is a nice bag. I can see that coming in handy for my things in the jeep or using it for my photo equip. And would hold my radios and scanners.

I just ordered a BOB from County Comm. $29.00. Along with the G4L radio

Great choice... I love mine. :)

Hmmmm this is getting me thinking about my gear/bags/kits.  Please straighten me out if there are some I am missing or some that are un needed.

EDC-Pockets/Belt carry Stuff

School-Ideas????  Is a kit at school necissary???

Dayhike-I have a fanny pack with some essential gear, I put this inside a small one strap backback and toss in some food and I am good for a day hike

Overnight bag-I am currently using a Rio Grande 45L, it does work very well, I think I will keep using this for hiking and find somthing else for a BOB

BOB-Ideas?  Should I use a duffel bag?  What all should be included? 

Car Kit-Don't have any currently, what should I have in our vehicles?

I would really appreciate input on this, for info for me, and for others alike.