WildSurvive Forum
shrek

Done lurking.

Hi all. I decided to finally sign after getting a feel for this site. I already know a few of the members on this board who will know me as Pickles, or Dean. If you wan't to know why the name change you'll have to ask Askdamice. :)

You have a point there. He'll probably make up some story about a giant green booger or something. :scared:

Hi. Welcome. I am sorry you know Askdamice.  We won't hold it against you.  Seriously, good to have you here.

Guest given to the sea...

~ Welcome Shrek!  :thumbsup:  nice to meet you.

Any friend of Askdamice is a friend of mine. Uhhh strike that. Never mind. Welcome anyway.

I call him Shrek cause he is 8ft tall and weighs about a thousand pounds!! Okay... a slight exageration... and he does accumulate quite the amount of earwax and boogers.

All joking aside... I would trust that big Ogre with my life! Glad to see you here, bro.

Family photo... Training with Bow Fall 2007. (For size reference... I'm 5' 11" and 210lbs.)

Tim (Spetz), Dean (Shrek) and Rick (Askdamice)

Picture075.jpg

Welcome to the group Shrek, so....., how long did it take you to get used to mice..? stuck out there in the bush like that with him...? you definitely have my sympothy!

I think it was around -18 (canadian) that morning. That night it hit -30. 8| That was my 2nd outing with Rick and aside from him trying to spoon with me, we got along pretty well. Seriuosly though, I wen't on these outings to learn bushskills and I also end up making an awesome friend. That guy had me in stitches the whole time, and I don't mean that he's careless with his knife. As a matter of fact, our whole group was awesome. I can't wait to see them all again.

Welcome to the Forums.  Enjoy.

Spooning...yikes.  Note to self:  Sleep in own tent.  Bring Tess.  And machete.

The more the merrier, Nurk... and I like the machete idea... a little kinky... but very cutting edge.

Quote from: nurkerool on Today at 02:35:01 PM

"The more the merrier, Nurk... and I like the machete idea... a little kinky... but very cutting edge."  ...askdamice

Uh, the wife and I need ALL of our own tent.  Sorry ask.

If you do end up sharing a tent with Rick, get him to show you how he can score a basket(I hope Rick remembers that inside joke, otherwise I'll come across as being 1 chair shy of a kitchen set.)

If you do end up sharing a tent with Rick, get him to show you how he can score a basket(I hope Rick remembers that inside joke, otherwise I'll come across as being 1 chair shy of a kitchen set.)

It took about 10 seconds for it to register and 15 minutes to stop laughing... and I'm still doing the involuntary snickering.