WildSurvive Forum
survivorgirl

new to forum

Hi, kim!  Welcome to Wild Survive!  We're so glad to have you here.  Feel free to look around and if you have any questions, please just ask.  Some of "regulars" here hang out at the Campfire, so pull up a log when you get some time and tell us about yourself. :yes:

Yeah Kim!  Way to go girl.  Step up to the fire and acknowledge our gender.

It is so good to have you with us.  Hope you have a fantastic time and by all means do not hesitate

to join in any conversation.

Welcome ...

LOST

Guest given to the sea...

~ Welcome to the website Kim! It's nice to meet you.  :)

Hello Kim,

Welcome to Wild Survive. Great bunch of people here.  :scared: Have any questions just ask. Someone will have a answer :help:

Welcome to the forums, Kim... There are a couple of good people here... the rest are "iffy".... I'll drop you a private message as to who is cool to talk to and who isn't. There is a senile old man who frequents the forums claiming that he is the "owner".... we all humor his antics but I think that "the cheese has slipped off his cracker" if you know what I' saying.

They are all against me here, Kim.... maybe YOU can be my friend... give me your home address and phone number :devil: .....

Just kidding...... happy061.gif ........ I do that from time to time. :notangel:

:peace:

Rick

Alright, who allowed Mice to have unrestricted access to a keyboard?  Somebody get him back in that straitjacket.  Kim, I'm your buddy and an old happily married guy...you can come to me with any questions ya have.

BTW...I"M NOT "Swede".

new to this forum and willing to learn moose0024.gif

Welcome to the forum Kim, there is a lot to learn here, and a lot to talk about, and some really great people here......,even if..., as stated above, some are a little "iffy". I hope you also have a sense of humor because we all do. We will take any serious question you ask or statemant you make seriously, but we do not take ourselves or life too seriously what's the fun in that?

Welcome to the forum Kim, there is a lot to learn here, and a lot to talk about, and some really great people here......,even if..., as stated above, some are a little "iffy". I hope you also have a sense of humor because we all do. We will take any serious question you ask or statemant you make seriously, but we do not take ourselves or life too seriously what's the fun in that?

Ya.... what he said.

Whatever you do Kim, watch out for the guy in the green wool knit cap. wacky115.gif  He'll lure you in with his friendly ways and then whamo, he's eaten all your dried fruit and homemade breakfast bars. :ranting:

Oh my goodness.  You guys are going to scare her away on her first day.

Hold on Kim, let me put them all back in their cages.  whip.gif  Back!  whip.gif whip.gif  Get back.

There now.  gen165.gif  I think I rounded them all up, but just in case, here you might need this.  :bandit:

You know how it is with those cute cuddly little critters.  Little neck warmers.   :)

They're tails make great trout fishing flies :woot:

Oh poor Dave ...  :dead:  :rofl: happy097.gif :rofl: