WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
retardoricardo

new to forum

Ricardo, I would have liked to have asked you these questions in PM but your inbox is full, so:

1. Regarding you Primitive training in Baltimore this past weekend, I would like some specifics please on location for my nephew.

2. Specifically, what schedules did you have to adhere to during the classes and what did they try to teach you that you could use now in survival?

3. How did you learn about the training and how much did it cost?

4. What supplies did you need to take and what did they offer for use while you were there?

5. Was it indoor or outdoor?

6. What kind of sleeping set up was there?

More questions but we can start on these first, okay?

One more if you don't mind?  Did you have to take your own toilet tissue?

Ricardo, I would have liked to have asked you these questions in PM but your inbox is full, so:

1. Regarding you Primitive training in Baltimore this past weekend, I would like some specifics please on location for my nephew.

2. Specifically, what schedules did you have to adhere to during the classes and what did they try to teach you that you could use now in survival?

3. How did you learn about the training and how much did it cost?

4. What supplies did you need to take and what did they offer for use while you were there?

5. Was it indoor or outdoor?

6. What kind of sleeping set up was there?

More questions but we can start on these first, okay?

1. i dont really follow the direction and where it was sorrry

2.in the morning we got up then at a primitive meal - like rabbit meat, after that we went to our stations: hunting, fire, shelters, camp craft , then meal prep, then a special - monday: knife making, tuesday: knife saftey, wed:knife use, thurs:first aid kits, fri: survival kits

3.it only cost about $20 - we learned by having demos then we had chances to do it ourselves

4. we needed to bring a knife, clothes, and essentials - they treated it as it was an survivalish camping trip

5.outdoors

6. the sleeping set-up was up to us to make - from my survival kit i took a trash bag and paracord and made a lean- to and used my survival blanket for warmth - it was surprisingly warm and comfortable!

1. i dont really follow the direction and where it was sorrry

2.in the morning we got up then at a primitive meal - like rabbit meat, after that we went to our stations: hunting, fire, shelters, camp craft , then meal prep, then a special - monday: knife making, tuesday: knife saftey, wed:knife use, thurs:first aid kits, fri: survival kits

3.it only cost about $20 - we learned by having demos then we had chances to do it ourselves

4. we needed to bring a knife, clothes, and essentials - they treated it as it was an survivalish camping trip

5.outdoors

6. the sleeping set-up was up to us to make - from my survival kit i took a trash bag and paracord and made a lean- to and used my survival blanket for warmth - it was surprisingly warm and comfortable!

So this was with the Boy Scouts?

And knife making? Did you have a blacksmith there to teach you how too?

You had Rabbit meat for breakfast?

How long have you been a boy scout?

How long was this camp?

That is one for the Scouts.  They will surprise you with anything Tatonka.  Surprised me. Doesn't it surprise you too?

Wonder if road kill is ever worked up?