WildSurvive Forum
Adi

Where I grow up

Beautiful, Adi.....

Everybody seems to think I need to "grow up" still..... so I guess I can't post a similar thread yet. :eyebrow:

Rick

Adi, what beautiful countryside with the cliffs at the water.  Nice find.  Earth can be a beautiful place.

That thing isnt for the person with a fear of heights. I liked the music. Thanks Adi. 

Where he took off is Selworthy beacon he then flu out over hurlstone point and over Porlock Bay the first village is porlock then porlock wear he has then followed the cliffs past county gate that took him from somerset into Devon and the last village is lynmouth.

I have seen those things flying over that part of the world in the past and never gave them much thought but after watching him fly over my little piece of england i have decided when i am rich i am going to get myself one of those.

Adi,

That was great. Beautiful contry there. And yes that is one great toy. What a way to experience flight.

Another couple of films about the area i grew up in.

The coast line of Exmoor is some of the remotest places in the UK. It have the highest cliffs in England and one of the highest water falls. It also has a 40 foot tidal range, the second highest tidal range in the world.

My brother, mates and I grow up on this coast line and it was our play ground. We played on these cliffs and down on the beaches.