WildSurvive Forum
Cisco

Post your Jacket Pictures

I'm weird because I have a German Army Jacket yup, I know, here it is, I removed the German Flags though so people wouldn't suspect I'm some guy part of a German Recon Team  B)

Oh yea, don't mind the mess or the Russian Helmet (Hey it's college  :whistle:)

germanarmyjackethx8.jpg

But it's actually very thick and breathable, and heavy yet easy to move in

Unfortunately, no photos right now, but my usual jacket is a German Bundeswehr long OD issue moleskin shirt/jacket with sleeves removed.  Usually worn for shirt sleeve weather.  Rain finds me in a no name waterproof OD wool lined and hooded jacket.  A little cooler weather and it's an USArmy M65 woodland camo coat and just recently I picked up a lined OD ranch/shooting coat that's good for cold, clear weather.

I've got a marmot jacket that I picked up for $15 at an REI scratch and dent with holes already burnt in it. That means my old nice fitting REI jacket with less holes became my "nice dress" jacket.

BUT, by far, my favorite woods going jacket/ all around jacket is the one I got for $2 at the flea market. All wool, and has lasted a long LONG time.

joenash.jpg

Canadian Army Wool Field Shirt...... good to 40 below.... show here with the infamous so-called pink spork, "Spinky".

BUSHCHOW.jpg