WildSurvive Forum

been gone for a while, but im back. been trying to log in, forgot i had changed my password a while ago, so i can now get in. when i have more time i will try and catch up a bit on posts and whats been going on. im excited to talk to you all again and meet some people that started comin around since i have been absent.

Good to see you back around, brother :thumbsup: ... Lots of great new people here. :thumbup: A few have left to pursue other interest. :thumbdown: I must warn you :whistle: .... Swede is still the owner and he's even older and more crotchety than before :scared: The good part is that he's so forgetful nowadays, that between the time he reads this and gets around to the admin panel to ban me.... he usually has no idea why he logged in...... :P

Rick

Welcome back Crazy Stick.  :wave:  Do I know that guy that said I cant remember?  :unsure:

....... Do I know that guy that said I cant remember?  :unsure:

:D .... I bet you wish you COULD forget, eh, buddy!  :kiss:

Oh ya I remember you now. Your the guy I talked to on the phone that said I had a girls voice. Well its true. When I was six years old a pit bull got me by the throat and crushed my larynx. I had the first larynx transplants ever done but the doner was a teenage female from California.

Sorry I should have said something before.  :blush:

When you said pitbull attack and sounding like a girl, the larynx wasn't my first thought. 8|

What a coincidence, Swede.... I too was attacked by a pitbull at a young age. The reconstructive surgens were able to salvage everything but my eyelids.... the skin is so sensitive there that it needed to be just right. Luckily I hadn't been circumsized yet and they graphed my foreskin to use for my eyelids.... You can hardly tell.... and I have no reprocussions from the incident.... other than being a little cockeyed.

I'm sure CS appreciates us defacing his thread..... Things haven't changed CS ol' chum.

Well with oligopolies to Crazy Stick I too havent suffered any ill effects from the surgery other than a penchant for talking on a cell phone while Im driving plus getting a little irritable every 28 days.

Theres also the a problem with being able to tell the truth because I lied about the larynx.

BWWWWWAAAA HAAAAAHAAAA    scared011.gif      happy097.gif

Thats real funny Rick. So, I guess it wouldn't be inappropriate to refer to you as D_ _ k Face then. happy097.gif