WildSurvive Forum
mistwalker

the Lite My Fire spork

I found a new item for our kits. It is the Light My Fire brand "Spork". I think since it is a spoon, knife, and fork it should be called a "spknork" but that is just my opinion. It is very light wieghing only a few grams, and after using it to eat my lunch at work for the last few days I think it works pretty well, and was only a couple of bucks. Also the Gerber works easily in my bag without it's harness for the times we are out on the town here.

PICT0217.jpg

PICT0226.jpg

I think it was about $2.00, and it comes in "civilized colors"...., or so it says on the package; two shades of green , blue, red, and yellow

I love the LMF sporks.... I bought a 4pack of em.... my daughter takes one to school everyday. I have a couple stashed in my gear.

Mine's Red

Picture051.jpg

Hmmmm, maybe we are related...., but why does it look pink  :whistle:

IT'S NOT PINK, DAMMIT!..... IT'S "SALMON"...... hear me? SALMON.... strong, virile, manly SALMON!!!!

Wallyworld has them in the camping section. I have a couple of them also.  

( it became pink when the chemicals leached out into his food ) :whistle:

Wallyworld has them in the camping section. I have a couple of them also.  

( it became pink when the chemicals leached out into his food ) :whistle:

eeeeeeeeeeeeewe

Tess and I have a couple of good friends who know what to get as gifts for us.  Last Christmas they bought us two sporks.  A manly green one and a ladylike deep orange...but nothing as pink as that one of askdamice's.  Ours have the knife on the handle, kinda.  I need to dig them out of the van emergency food box and take some pics.  censored.gif it, it seems as though there's always something more pressing to do around here.  The disadvantage of home ownership, I guess.

Whew, askdamice, I bet you don't even have to wear hunter orange as long as you have that spork in your pocket.

....... Whew, askdamice, I bet you don't even have to wear hunter orange as long as you have that spork in your pocket.

Ya, but everybody was takin' pot-shots at "the Cardinal in the short fat shrub"

Tough to pull off the "manly cunnuck" look with a pink spork... i guess that is why we never saw it when you was up with Bow! :)

Mist,

Do you have a thread of what's in that bag?

We'd love to see....

I for one and always interested in other peoples bags because there's always something I may not have thought of or may not have in mine.

Mist,

Do you have a thread of what's in that bag?

We'd love to see....

I for one and always interested in other peoples bags because there's always something I may not have thought of or may not have in mine.

I think it's in "what do you carry" if not I'll do one in the morning as tonight is my friday, yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! It does vary from winter to summer though so I may just do a new post on the summer stuff.

I think it's in "what do you carry" if not I'll do one in the morning as tonight is my friday, yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! It does vary from winter to summer though so I may just do a new post on the summer stuff.

I'll look where you say. I'd like to see it.

It's our Friday too.

have to look into a spork. to bad it doesn't come in pink  :whistle:

It does didn't you see.....,just ask mice where he got his :)

I think it was about $2.00, and it comes in "civilized colors"...., or so it says on the package; two shades of green , blue, red, and yellow

Now they come in orange also. But only 1 shade of green now.

And they are only $2.44 :thumbup:

But I can't find one of the "salmon" ones like mice has  :(

I looked and thats when I found the orange one. But now they don't have the darker green one.  ( I think he had it made special for him  :hugegrin: )