WildSurvive Forum
mistwalker

the Lite My Fire spork

He is a crafty one.

Askdemice:" Its really cold,Shrek. They say that you can generate alot of body heat by snuggling up together."

Shrek:" Thats ok, I'll just stay by the fire. Thanks anyways."

Askdemice:" C'mon, I think that my bivy bag is big enough for 2."

Shrek:  :scared: scared011.gif

He is a crafty one.

Askdemice:" Its really cold,Shrek. They say that you can generate alot of body heat by snuggling up together."

Shrek:" Thats ok, I'll just stay by the fire. Thanks anyways."

Askdemice:" C'mon, I think that my bivy bag is big enough for 2."

Shrek:  :scared: scared011.gif

*SNORTS*....., *chokes a little*....., *snorting laugh*......, *guffaws*....., *hits head on desk leg rolling on the floor laughing* ....... happy097.gif

Guest smallgamehunter

my light my fire spork is a very manly blue and it goes with me anytime im out hiking or camping

just saw a guest checking out this thread. i know its old but ive had my light my fire spork in blood red (just like i like my steak) for about as long as this thread. i did modify mine a little after the first outing with it. that silly saw on the side of the fork was kind of irritating.

001.JPG.71dcd4e565c6c5ca06295d4be92b23db.JPG

They are handy gadgets. Light weight to.

i replaced mine with a folding titanium version.  the only benefits were that it fit in my crux cook set and i can sterilize it with fire when I'm done with it.

i have had 3 of the light my fire sporks there great but i kept braking it befor lunch time im going o look into a metal one i like the one from crkt

i almost bought that crkt one. i know muddy pete has one. he might have some imput on it. give me a minut, ill post a picture of my replacement.

i almost bought that crkt one. i know muddy pete has one. he might have some imput on it. give me a minut, ill post a picture of my replacement.

There's a post or two around here. I haven't used one.

I have a couple of those and also one of the larger size versions I keep at my desk for lunch at work. I like the little saw thing on the side of the fork end - does a pretty good job of slicing through a chili cheese dog.

I have a couple of those and also one of the larger size versions I keep at my desk for lunch at work. I like the little saw thing on the side of the fork end - does a pretty good job of slicing through a chili cheese dog.

thats why im never without a knife... just in case i cant pick up my chili cheesedog and eat it. Or i get attacked by more than one chili cheesdog at the same time.  They are one tough hombre. Lol

thats why im never without a knife... just in case i cant pick up my chili cheesedog and eat it. Or i get attacked by more than one chili cheesdog at the same time.  They are one tough hombre. Lol

Have you ever had one from the Flying Wienie in Cedar Rapids?  I prefer their Chicago Style Chili Cheese Dog - it's a meal for $5.85 (if you haven't , my treat when you're in town).  You don't pick those up with your hands to eat.  We usually get them to go and take them back to work.  Those styrofoam take out containers don't stand up to a real knife.

The only ones ive had were homade or out of a vending machine. Sounds good though. Ill have to stop there sometime.

chilli dog from a vending machine dude i have never seen that befor but then again look at this state there trying to  ban all vending machines unless dispencing healthy food and beverages

I love the vending machine chili cheesedogs. They are the bomb. I could eat a dozen of them.  Must be all the addatived, chemicles lips, toes and intestines.  :hugegrin:

~ I've never heard of a vending machine chili cheese dog.  :unsure: 

Doesn't most of the stuff in a chili dog need to be refrigerated?  :dontgetit:

they are refrigerated vending machines  utherwise id be eating hard chunks of fuzzy mold  :dead: