WildSurvive Forum

I figured with all the "Brokeback Mountain" references....

Hey, I wasn't the only one. Crazy, count yourself fortunate that you weren't  behind Ask when his wind canon went off. :dead: It took a while for my eyebrows to grow back. I guess Swede wasn't in line to see Bareback( I mean brokeback) Mountain. love072.gif

I know what you mean thats the problem with that man thing camping. Ive never been comfortable sleeping in close contact with men.   :nono:

I dont know whats the matter with me I just cant get used to it.   :blushing:

My guess would be that's a line outa "Brokebutt Mountain"....... Bob musta went and saw it with his buddy Kneel. love072.gif

8|

My guess would be that's a line outa "Brokebutt Mountain"....... Bob musta went and saw it with his buddy Kneel. love072.gif

8|

Sorry..., I didn't catch it...., I guess I'm just not the fashionable...., politically correct type....., I've never seen the movie.

8|

Kneel and Bob...back together again!!  :naughty:

Sorry..., I didn't catch it...., I guess I'm just not the fashionable...., politically correct type....., I've never seen the movie.

I haven't either, but I did remember that from the previews.  As far as a "fashionable, politically correct type", I don't think we could honestly say that anyone here matches that description... :rofl:

I haven't either, but I did remember that from the previews.  As far as a "fashionable, politically correct type", I don't think we could honestly say that anyone here matches that description... :rofl:

Ain't it the truth, Bob..... and thank goodness for that!

You know, I've helped hijack a thread or two in my time, but I believe this time we've taken the cake!   happy097.gif

Yeah......., I think maybe we're all a little A.D.D. and can only stay on one subject for so long :D

You know, I've helped hijack a thread or two in my time, but I believe this time we've taken the cake!   happy097.gif

We are still within 3 degrees of separation....

1. Shovel

2. Shovelling stool

3. Can I push your stool in for you?

Well...., since we have moved on to the subject of shovels...., no matter how much the East German tri-fold shovel looks like a green version of the U.S. tri-fold I broke mine the fourth of fifth time I used it. It's not riveted as well, and I think maybe theyt cut costs in some other areas too.

Ain't it the truth, Bob..... and thank goodness for that!

Indeed!

Well...., since we have moved on to the subject of shovels...., no matter how much the East German tri-fold shovel looks like a green version of the U.S. tri-fold I broke mine the fourth of fifth time I used it. It's not riveted as well, and I think maybe theyt cut costs in some other areas too.

I've never tried one of the commercial shovels, just the two I've mentioned, but if I ever get a tri-fold I guess I'll spend the extra on the US mil-issue version.  Most likely though, since I've already become used to the German folder I'd just get another of those.  The price is right, at least.

I still like my U.S. issue tri fold, it is made by Ames Tools, I just sharpened it at work the other night....., got some funny looks for that one too.

PICT0068.jpg

Mist, Is the yellow pack a US Forestry pack?  And where did you find it? I could use one of those.