WildSurvive Forum
Askdamice

Anoraks, Capotes, and other outdoor wear.

I thought I'd start this thread for folks to show off their home made or modified clothing. Not so much the mainstream manufactured stuff you bought.... but the custom hand made articles that either you purchased from a maker or designed/modified yourself.

Rick

Here is a Bushshirt I made from a wool army blanket. A lightwieght hoody to be worn on those chilly days and nights. (my daughter thinks I look like an Ogre in it... Shrek..... want one?)

BushShirt.jpg

I also made a cold weather Anorak but will wait until its complete before posting pics.... here is a drawing.

rickscappote.jpg

(my daughter thinks I look like an Ogre in it... Shrek..... want one?)

BushShirt.jpg

I do!!!, can you make one in olive brown, or forest green?

Whatever colour blankets I can get, bro.... This one is a US issue army blanket and is OD green.

I'm going to make some out of these when the order comes in....

New%20Heavyweight%20Italian%20Wool%20Blanket.jpg

For sure, Rick. If you make it, I'll wear it. While you're at it, MAKE ME A LEATHER SHEATH! If you are willing, let me know what measurements you need and I'll send them along.

I was expecting an answer something along the lines of there isn't enough material available  :whistle: , I'll P.M. you later

Don't worry... I'll make sizes small, medium, large, x-large, 2x-ignint-ogre and 3x-bearded-manatee..... and if that ain't enough I can always scavenge the canvas top to my pop-up trailer.... That should cover atleast one of you wide-bodied-bastids ... I'll even aline the zip-door with mister happy for ya fellas.

See... That's customer relations at its best, right there.... :yes:

Hey mist, we were wrong. He actually cares. Rick, if you use the canvas from your pop up, what will you use for you bush girdle?

Don't worry... I'll make sizes small, medium, large, x-large, 2x-ignint-ogre and 3x-bearded-manatee..... and if that ain't enough I can always scavenge the canvas top to my pop-up trailer.... That should cover atleast one of you wide-bodied-bastids ... I'll even aline the zip-door with mister happy for ya fellas.

See... That's customer relations at its best, right there.... :yes:

I want you to know I just choked on my dinner reading this  happy097.gif

Hey mist, we were wrong. He actually cares. Rick, if you use the canvas from your pop up, what will you use for you bush girdle?

I see that..., makes my eyes all watery like

That'll clash with my gin blossoms.

How cold do you have to go to freeze the gin to carve the little blossoms out?

I left that on the tepee in Sudbury!

Sounds like Mist is chokin, Shrek...... you'd better give him the hind-lick maneuver.... works every time!

Guest blacksmith

like a pink salmon we all call them pinks

Picture049.jpg

SEE! Its RED you freaks..... RED like a beeding nose!.... or the kind of RED you get when spitting up blood from a broken rib that has punctured your lung cause you keep teasin and pushin and makin me madder and madder and I just want to explode and hurt something like a crocodile but that could be dangerous so maybe a baby pigeon, but you don't ever see those.. what's with thatanyway... and I actually think they are born as adults, speaking of which... do birds ever pee? is it mixed in with the poop?... that was a cool episode when Les distilled water from his own urine... did you know that boiled down cow urine is an excellent antiseptic? saw that on "The Thirteenth Warrior".... YA... you can use it on the cut above you eye after I sock you one for callin my RED spork PINK!!! I'M A DONKEY ON THE EDGE, SHREK!!!!!

go ahead and say it, Swede.

Oh...pshaw..mice.  Like that's the same spork...grin.

Guy probably never met a photoshop he didn't like...<<nurk whistles while he works>>

Oh...pshaw..mice.  Like that's the same spork...grin.

Guy probably never met a photoshop he didn't like...<<nurk whistles while he works>>

bastid.

bastid.

Nope, mom and dad had been married 11 months when I was born.  Of course it sounds like it was just luck it worked out that way...but the proof is in the puddin'.

I'm also surprised that they caught you in what looks like fairly normal clothing...where do YOU get pink camo anyway?

Before pore ole 'mice burst a blood vessel, I should point out that my salmon North Face jacket (13 bucks at a goodwill) is my "work in the winter" jacket.  I keep hoping it will get dirty enough to lose the "askdamiceness" of it, but every time I wash it, it goes back to mice spork color.

1776 posts...amazing number....that.

. RED like a beeding nose!.  :unsure:

Birds dont pee because they eat with their pecker. Everybody knows that.  :nono:    Try cutting back on the caffeine.