WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MountainRon

Howdy!!!!!

Hi everyone. Let me introduce myself. My name is Ron, obviously and at present I live in the Central Valley of California. I hale from the fine commonwealth of Pennsylvania originally. I've been at this survival/preparedness game for many moons. I taught survival in the Army (1977-1980) at Fort Huachuca, Arizona. I have a blog and at present its woefully neglected but, still, has a lot of good stuff. I've been busy with school and a long stay in the wilderness lately but will be updating the blog soon. From what I see, this site is very well put together and I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay. Take care.................Ron

Welcome to the forums!!  Enjoy!!  The campfire is where we hang out for just conversation and keeping up.  Feel free to ask any questions or post.

Guest blacksmith

hi mountainronglad to have you here

Love that avatar Ron. Glad you found us and Im anxious to see some of your expertise in your posts. If you have any questions just ask anyone.

Dont be afraid to give us a link to your blog.

Morning! Welcome Ron, how's the smoke in your neck of the woods. I'm choking to death! That fire by blue canyon is really pumping out the smoke! It's been orange here since Monday. BTW, I live just northeast of Sacramento, up in the Auburn/Colfax area.

Morning Rockhounder! Yep, the smoke is pretty bad down this way too. With this inversion and high ozone level we be sufferin'. Of course the 108-112 temps are a bonus :dead:. I live in Tulare County and the bad air advisory has been maxed out for a couple weeks now. Just wunerfull.............Take care.....Ron

Hello Mountain Ron..............welcome from a slightly newcomer myself...... I think you will be right at home here with all the topics these survivorists posts to each other............ enjoy your stay.......Doro