WildSurvive Forum

The firesteels that I have used work great, and I bet these do too. I am going to get on of the Armageddon ones after my main firesteel gets moved to another pack or somthing like that. I added antler handles onto mine, its really easy.

~SK

Why don't we get a group together here......everyone kick in money and and we could save some money with a bigger order. 

Why don't we get a group together here......everyone kick in money and and we could save some money with a bigger order. 

Sounds good to me. Just let keep us posted.

I love their testimonial >

THIS is one big, beefy Firesteel. Put the Armageddon in your preparedness cache for the end of the world as we know it (teotwawki) and rest assured you can light as many fires as you need come hell or high water.  :woot:

I like Ben's stuff, I would order from him again for sure.  But honestly, I am with SK on this one.....BIG!!!!!!  I want the huge steel.  The armagedon is fine.....but I am looking more at the BUNKER! 

I have ordered from Ron and have the armageddon and survival firesteels. Used them for the firesteel loops on my PSK sr sheaths.

And Ron offers a discount on multiple orders

Im thinking (I do that sometimes) that a mag stick that big could be a good signaling device. Magnesium has a very bright flash and could be seen for long distances.

They are of good quality. I tried one out with a new striker that Scott made me and it worked. And not bad for the money either. But he offers a 5% or 10% discount on multiple one's

That mini scout that Ben sells looks to be about the same size as, or maybe even smaller than, the BSA Hotspark, that I use.  I much prefer the smaller firesteels.

P1020787.jpg

I bought firesteels from that guy, and in my opinion, they're the best.  I recommended these to another new guy just the other day, here on the forum.

Well, I did it. I just ordered (1) Survival Size for my pack, (4) Ranger size (one for each vehicle in my family), and strikers for each. I will give you guys a review of them when they come in, which I know will not be soon enough.  The moment I order something I want it at my door, haha.  I plan on packing a little kit for each vehicle that has these, PJ balls, some food/water, etc.  You never know when you will be put in that situation.

Is there another link to those super thick firesteel rods? The link in the first post doesn't work for me.