WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RovingArcher

Another day, another path, same old camera 2

Ahh, bet this is excellent deer country....

P1040394c.jpg

Then I turned around and lo and behold.  What else would anyone that knows Pebble Beach, expect to find in the middle of a forest?

P1040392c.jpg

Yup, a golf course..........

P1040393c.jpg

Because I was standing in the middle of a road, I backtracked from whence I had come and took a few odd shots before getting back to the PU

P1040399c.jpg

P1040400c.jpg

P1040406c.jpg

That happened to me in Manitoba near Swan River one time bear hunting. I thought I was in the middle of no where when I came to a clearing and there was two guys putting on a golf course.  :P  I didnt even know people in Manitoba played golf.  :unsure:

Good pictures Archer thanks.  :thumbup:

Nice pics RA. Yes, there are lots of deer if you are out at Carmel/Monterey, except they are about as big as a large dog. Not worth the bullet! :)

Great pictures RA, how long was that path total?

From the deer trail looking path, to the road was maybe 300 yards.  I take my time and it didn't take long to walk.

Nice pics RA. Yes, there are lots of deer if you are out at Carmel/Monterey, except they are about as big as a large dog. Not worth the bullet! :)

Yeah, I've seen some nice deer, but for the most part, they run pretty small.  The last buck I arrowed, was 140# and one was hanging around our old house and I'd be willing to bet that he went 170# tops.

P1030716b3.jpg