WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tankmdg

sheffield multi tool

I've using this for about 3 or 4 months and think for the price its a good tool to have in all your kits course i would still keep a Gerber on my person but i do like this tool the saw is awesome but the d-ring did brake the first week still really good

what do you think and does anyone have more ....not cheaply made but cheaply priced and tested items

http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/gnk12300.html

I've used several of the cheaper ones, most of them will work in a pinch for what they were designed for...they usualy just don't hold up well over time

I agree with MW.  I've used a few of the cheaper versions of multitool and none of them would last over the long haul.  I havn't seen much with sheffield stamped on it, that was worth what they asked for it.  I think like most things these days, they are all made in China and stamped there with the companies name and if all of the recalls are any indication of what China produces, I don't want to trust my life to one of their tools.

well I'm in maintenance and put things that i have through the ringer "chammerlocks" lol but it has held up it doesn't lock ether and i bought mine for 7$ at Biglots never thought it would do as well as it did