WildSurvive Forum
tankmdg

tank

well this my kit quality is low so it does not take room ill show what inside latter tonight i hope as you know i live in Indiana I'm 29 just started to get into survival when i moved here from Tampa FL

its a layered system and its still all coming together i also have a Alice pack but ppl tend to look at you like your crazy "more than i really am"so I'm trying to make a system that does not scare ppl away. i may need to learn something from them its sad i have my tent in my living room just to see how long it takes to set up and if anyone knows of places to camp near Indianapolis let me know

Well I know why they call you Tank now.  :D    I think Ill make you our official body guard.  :P

When the s--t hits the fan well see who thinks your crazy. My sister used to live in Indiana Ill ask her about camping. Thanks for the pictures.

Tank,

Nice looking kit. And a great looking dog.

Those lightsticks you have may not work or be less effective as they should stay in there wrapper as they are light sensative. You can pick them up at Walmart for .88 cents and a bag of 15, 4" ones for 4.88 of different colors.  Also can I ask what is with all the belt buckles?

Also get yourself a firesteel of mag stick to have in your kit for firestarting also.

i have a magnesium one in my vest ill show what in that as soon as i can. the bag is just one part of the system with some of the same stuff like shelter. my vest has the survival blankets and as soon as i can ill be getting a another fire steel for the bag i"m making the system so if i loose the bag ill still be able to survive just not as comfortable

the belt buckles are for repairing my belts as some ppl can see belt don't hold them selves up due to the fact that i have no @ss  :cry:

Guest blacksmith

I like your dog what is it name my dog is shelly

Guest blacksmith

oh it not that bad you do not live in Alaska yet

Guest blacksmith

well there wood be work in some of the bigger towns

the belt buckles are for repairing my belts as some ppl can see belt don't hold them selves up due to the fact that i have no @ss  :cry:

That's why I wear suspenders  :hugegrin: