WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bushwacker

My gear so far...

nice you have a gps i want one lets see some pics of it being carried i would like to see if you have a trick up your sleeve for carrying the bag and the sleeping bag I'm trying to figure that part myself but i think if i had a wool blanket in my bag i  could get rid of the sweater dont know

ramble ramble............

i think if i had a wool blanket in my bag i  could get rid of the sweater dont know

The green blanket that the supplies is laying on is actually a fleece sleeping bag. Well is zips up like a sleeping bag anyway.

looks like a great start geo, its funny i got into this survival stuff and then into geocaching and i was so suprised by what i had already for geocaching, so i would imagine that the same would be true if it were the other way around. 

nice you have a gps i want one lets see some pics of it being carried i would like to see if you have a trick up your sleeve for carrying the bag and the sleeping bag I'm trying to figure that part myself but i think if i had a wool blanket in my bag i  could get rid of the sweater dont know

Tank,

Keep the sweater. But add a wool blanket to your kit. As for carrying the sleeping bag you can sew patches for lashing things to your pack on the bottom. Or if you have someone with a sewing machine sew daisychains on the bottom. Then you can lash it to your pac