WildSurvive Forum
taken by the wind...

Who would you kiss?

I picked the hitman under the H in shall....she looks real mean.... :naughty:  And I assume we're not getting by with just a peck?  Probably full-on open mouth w/ tongue action??   :hugegrin:

I picked the hitman under the H in shall....she looks real mean.... :naughty:  And I assume we're not getting by with just a peck?  Probably full-on open mouth w/ tongue action??   :hugegrin:

Oh, and I forgot to ask, do I get to drink from my magical Mason Jar first??

I picked the hitman under the H in shall....she looks real mean.... :naughty:  And I assume we're not getting by with just a peck?  Probably full-on open mouth w/ tongue action??  :hugegrin:

Thats right Bob get right in there and swap some spit.

Can't ya read the sign Kbob? Geez! No Corn Mash for you!

Yeah..., jeeeez..., you have to kiss one to save lives...., and "lips that touch alcohol won't touch those"

I'da  thunk it that whole plan woulda worked better if they'd used some prettier women....., or at the very least some that smiled. Until Taken's "life in danger" plan I was havin trouble tryin to figure out the motivation not to drink.

Stack 'em up: I'd kiss 'em all, top to bottom.

You'd kiss those women from top to bottom?  What a man!  cool14.gif

Ida know, I'm kinda warmin up to the little one on the bottom left with the 'curly Q', the way she's sittin is kinda "lady like". And her right hand already looks like she's "mentally" grabbin hold of a man, like leading a bull by the nose, iffin you catch my drift....  :naughty:

Id kiss them all!

Id use my tongue kissing three and probably let my hand wonders. And, I am sober, give me a drink and i would take them all on as a group.

lets be honest there are people on this site that wound be glad for the opportunity to get there hands on any of those looker, isn't that right swede ;) LOL

:rofll:  But you see that's where I ran into issues..., unfortunately according to the rules I CAN'T DRINK...., now..., give me a good bottle of Scotch and I'll save everybody's kids  :woot:

isn't that right swede  ;)

Hey how did I get into this?  Even though it might be true.  :P

Grass would just send me to sleep now where is my crack pipe

:nop: That stuff is nothing but poison and bad for you, it makes people  wacky115.gif  and they look like  :blink: after a while,  all natural is the only way to go..., not that I'm an expert or anything  :whistle:

You had to throw in saving your own life  or one of your kids'  didn't you.

I'm gonna miss that kid.

:hugegrin: :hugegrin:

Seriously, I can't make a decision based on the picture.  If they look better in real life, maybe I'd save the poor kid.  If they look worse...they'll just have to shoot me and the kid.

I'm gonna miss that kid.

:hugegrin: :hugegrin:

Seriously, I can't make a decision based on the picture.  If they look better in real life, maybe I'd save the poor kid.  If they look worse...they'll just have to shoot me and the kid.

~ Fine then...    :glare:

Get Tess in here, we'll let her pick for you.  :P  happy097.gif

What kind of man won't kiss a lady to save his family?  Geeze!  Even in a silly Cyber Challenge.   happy061.gif

Maybe one that has his wife looking over his shoulder watching everything he writes.... ?    whip.gif

Yeah, that's right, I'm calling you WHIPPED. 

Even Survivor Kid Picked an OLD lady... and they looked a LOT older to him than they do to you.  :whistle:

Even S.K. (who's at his prime) can sacrifice his honor for the sake of his loved ones.  :arigato: and for the sake of this scary, weird, but entertaining thread! LOL!

What if it was  your WIFE in danger?  :scared:   scared011.gif   Who would she pick for you... Uh... I mean, Who would you pick to kiss, to save Tess?   :unsure:

Sleep on it tonight...    :smoke:

Just think of it as  A KISS FOR TESS.....    A KISS FOR TESS......    cool14.gif

What kind of man won't kiss a lady to save his family?  Geeze!  Even in a silly Cyber Challenge.

Tess took a look at 'em and said, "Yikes!!!".  Lady's stretching it for some of those gals. 

Tess took a look at 'em and said, "Yikes!!!". Lady's stretching it for some of those gals.

~ So... what I hear you saying is that even Tess can't pick for you?

I bet if Tess had to pick somebody to cyber kiss from a group of men... to save YOUR life, she'd do it in a heartbeat. :cheers:

I bet she'd kiss the whole lot of them to save YOU. :smoke:

That's ok. I won't pick on you about it anymore. :whistle:

a lot of men aren't the "man" of their house. It's quite normal. happy100.gif

:harhar:  (I'm just messing with you Nurk! LOL! I know you secretly voted....)

What's the big attraction to the one with the black bow?

~ Now this is something interesting... What IS the attraction to that one? 8| Let's look at her again.

She's the only one in the bunch who doesn't look --------> :reallymad:

or even WORSE -----------> :nop: (she doesn't remind you of a matron getting on to you about something.)

the only other one who doesn't look stern, or mad, snooty, or disgusted is the one that S.K. picked. However, SHE looks like she's looking up to the LORD.... praying for us all. (Personally, I'd rather have one b*tching at me than praying for me... ANY day.) :smoke:

Plus, in the pic, there's an optical illusion from her shoulders to her waist of a more hour glass shape. She's not as big as some of the others. She's kind of off to the back, and doesn't appear to be IN the group as much... that makes me think her mind could be changed. :rofl:

I think that's why she was chosen most often. 

Nurk took the bait! LOL! Man, I saw that one coming 2 miles away. Set em up, spring the trap, devour em like a little puppy dog. I'm on to you Taken! :)