WildSurvive Forum
taken by the wind...

Who would you kiss?

Hi Taken  :kiss: was just reading along and had to say my 2 cents....

Uh, Wendy, I'm no financial expert but putting your 2 cents in here is a really BAD investment cause you'll only get a penny for your thoughts. 50% loss right there. Just keep the $$ stuffed in the mattress. :P

~ I know you were...  you KNOW me. Thanks.  :thumbup:

I've got your back Taken don't you worry about it.....  :box:  cool14.gif

Uh, Wendy, I'm no financial expert but putting your 2 cents in here is a really BAD investment cause you'll only get a penny for your thoughts. 50% loss right there. Just keep the $$ stuffed in the mattress. :P

Hahahahaha you are probably right Rock.... oh and I do remember the coins you sent to us I am so sorry yesterday my brain was all frozen for some reason I think I will blame it on the weather.....  :whistle:

Wendy...don't know ya, but what the heck, I'd lay a big ole sloppy one on ya.  Just to keep Taken happy.

Hahahahaha you are probably right Rock.... oh and I do remember the coins you sent to us I am so sorry yesterday my brain was all frozen for some reason I think I will blame it on the weather.....  :whistle:

Brain freeze!!!! Damn that hurts!  :sad: :sad: :sad:

Wendy...don't know ya, but what the heck, I'd lay a big ole sloppy one on ya.  Just to keep Taken happy.

~ He'd do it too.....   :woot: :rofl: 

(I'm gonna give ANY man a hard time in this thread if they won't kiss one of those women!)  :rofl:  Cause there's a lot worse things you could have to do to SAVE A LOVED ONE!  Sheeeze!  :unsure:  The question could've been a lot harder, but seeing how many of you are so shy, and withdrawn...  :whistle: I made it easy.  :smoke:

~ He'd do it too.....  :woot: :rofl: 

(I'm gonna give ANY man a hard time in this thread if they won't kiss one of those women!)  :rofl:  Cause there's a lot worse things you could have to do to SAVE A LOVED ONE!  Sheeeze!  :unsure:  The question could've been a lot harder, but seeing how many of you are so shy, and withdrawn...  :whistle: I made it easy.  :smoke:

LOL! Put MY mug up on that list and we'll see where the line is!!! :P I'd kiss the hairy feet of a hobbit if it meant my kin. :P Just sayin....

I aint afraid to kiss where I came from.

Ya gotta do more than kiss that swedo, you gotta go "all in" when that sort of committment is made. Till yer jaw hurts. THAT's committment.

Do lesbians have quickies?  :unsure:

Don't know, but do you know the difference between a "quickie" and a "yankee"?

A yankee you do yourself. :P

Wendy...don't know ya, but what the heck, I'd lay a big ole sloppy one on ya.  Just to keep Taken happy.

Ah I don't need a big ole sloppy kiss to keep my Taken happy, I'll do it cause I love her  :kiss:

Brain freeze!!!! Damn that hurts!  :sad: :sad: :sad:

It sure does Rocky and lately (maybe it's age) it seems to happen way tooooo much for my liking....

~ He'd do it too.....  :woot: :rofl: 

hahaha he'd have to catch me first and I will be over there hidding behind Taken......

Do lesbians have quickies?   :unsure:

~ I work with several, and I can tell you that I Highly doubt it, but they really NEED to. Cause they are major beotches.... every damn one of them. One of them is so mean, even the doctors don't want to cross her. None of the other R.T's will take her patients so I always end up with them, because she has had a mad crush on me for years, and I can always get my way with her. When she gets all worked up and huffy and puffy, I can just walk into the room and she calms right down.....   :smoke:  I think she's attracted to my calm assertive attitude.  :rofl:  (her gay Man/woman partner of fifteen years is a crazy psycho man/chick.) LMAO!  I work with some crazy people!  :woot:

I can NEVER understand them. I ask them all the time if you don't like men, then Why do your partners LOOK Like men?  wacky115.gif  (They don't know)

I HAVE found that the ones who wanna look like dudes and who act like dudes are way happier than those crazy ones who look like women, but are somehow attracted to women who look like men.  :S

My friends and I tell them they all just need to get grudge f*cked one good time, and that'll put them in the right frame of mind.  happy097.gif  (I'm sorry, I had to say that, y'all can delete it if you wanna.)  :P

but it's a theory of mine I happen to believe in.  :hugegrin:

8| :rofl:

~ I know you've met a few women like that here and there, Wendy, you KNOW what I'm talking about. We only have a couple of guys who work around all those women in the unit, and I've often tried to recruit one of the guys to just suck it up, and take one for the team...  LOL. 

Ironically the meanest women, are the ones who HATE "penetration".........   

hence my theory.

Oh yes I most certainly have  :S  and many men like that too.... I have a gay step brother  gen140.gif  and a gay cousin, also years and years ago I worked in live theater so ya I have met my share that could use what you said there  :smoke:

Ironically the meanest women, are the ones who HATE "penetration".........

I work with a Lady who's daughter is a lesbian and she said the samething  :yes:

~ I tend to wax and wane....  chaotically.  :rofl: 

I wanna be sweet and compliant, I just can't find anybody crafty enough to hold my attention long enough to lure me into the snare, or strong enough to hold me there.  :whistle: