WildSurvive Forum
KentuckyWoodsman

Post your fall pictures here!

I love Tn ..Mistwalker..... I go to Wranglers Campground in Land Between The Lakes , and Camden Tn to  trailride every year. Someday before I get too old, I want to go to the west side to Big South Fork near Jamestown,Tn. Nice pictures you got there.........

It has been some years since I went to land between the lakes, but I hope to get back there agin some day.

That is some great pictures of the water.

Is the fishing good there?

Thanks, actually the fishing is still pretty good here.

I thought the same thing Dude.   :D  Every time I see pictures of water I ask myself "what kind of fish is in there?"

I guess Im going to have to go see Tennessee.  Thanks Mister.

You should come down and check it out...., we have lots of water here...., for the time being anyway

That I know for sure we have;

Large mouth Bass (females)

Small mouth Bass (males)

Stiped Bass

Crappie

Bream

Bluegill

Spoonbill

Garr

Stergeon

Buffalo

Carp

Drum

maybe some others I'm not aware of

I'm really liking everyones pics...., shame on you Swede for breaking her camera

I thought the same thing Dude.   :D  Every time I see pictures of water I ask myself "what kind of fish is in there?"

I guess Im going to have to go see Tennessee.  Thanks Mister.

Swede, you KNOW Aunt Gail and Uncle Hank would love to have you and Mrs. Swede come for a visit.  We could go to Cade's Cove and look for bears. :yes:  And we could go trout fishing too.  You would love it there. 

I'm really liking everyones pics...., shame on you Swede for breaking her camera

Shhhh I duct taped it back together. Maybe she wont notice it.  :blush:

Shhhh I duct taped it back together. Maybe she wont notice it. 

If she tries to use it and it doesnt work..............I may have to tell her!! 8|

The dang battery door had a habit of popping open any way than you would have to re program the time and date.  :curse: Its working now.  :)

Harvest time in the midwest.....We are getting invaded with the Japaneese Beetles now that the farmers are harvesting their crops of beans and corn. :reallymad:  They come mostly from the bean fields. Brought over here a few years ago to eat the afids in the bean crops. They were suppose to be sterile. NOT!! :ranting:

Now we are plagued with them every year. :curse: When they combine the beans, it stirs them up and then they come by the millions to our homes to hybernate for the winter, so they can be here for the next years crop. You can see the yellow dots in the picture.Those are the beetles. :ranting:

picture557ln6.jpg

Sonny wants to know why you didnt wave at him this morning when he passed you coming back from Galesburg.

Sonny wants to know why you didnt wave at him this morning when he passed you coming back from Galesburg.

Thats easy to answer......................................................................................

I didnt see him. Dont know their vechiles...........................................................

taunt12.gif

Harvest time in the midwest.....We are getting invaded with the Japaneese Beetles now that the farmers are harvesting their crops of beans and corn. :reallymad:  They come mostly from the bean fields. Brought over here a few years ago to eat the afids in the bean crops. They were suppose to be sterile. NOT!! :ranting:

Now we are plagued with them every year. :curse: When they combine the beans, it stirs them up and then they come by the millions to our homes to hybernate for the winter, so they can be here for the next years crop. You can see the yellow dots in the picture.Those are the beetles. :ranting:

picture557ln6.jpg

Two words:

Malathion & Diazinon

It may be fall, but it feels more like winter! You cannot see it in the pic like I was hoping for, but we had our first snow flurry of the fall today. The leaves have not reached there peak yet, but they should very soon if this weather just doesnt make them all fall first. This pic was taken out my front door.

IMG_1356.jpg

Great pictures there Mist!

Thank you.

You have a great view out your front door!!

Ya know..., I am amzed I made it through that list of fish in this area (a few posts back) without getting some flack from the women here.....hmmmm...., maybe they just agree with me.

Thank you.

You have a great view out your front door!!

Ya know..., I am amzed I made it through that list of fish in this area (a few posts back) without getting some flack from the women here.....hmmmm...., maybe they just agree with me.

I need to start paying more attention, thats a good one. Either they agree or they didnt see it, but you have drawn attention to the post now so you may be in some trouble now.   :woot: 

Small mouth Bass (males)

Oh I get it now you mean the ones with the LARGE MOUTH are the girl fish.  :yes:

Small mouth Bass (males)

Oh I get it now you mean the ones with the LARGE MOUTH are the girl fish.  :yes:

UH OH!  scared011.gif

I'm running for cover! :bicycle:

That is wonderful, KW!  I would LOVE to see some snow.  I'm hoping it will snow while I'm in Tennessee over Thanksgiving. :yes: