WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Wildsurvive Christmas 2008

I had to install real player...which I thought I already had, but that was a really cool slide show, and great choice of song. I loved looking at all the pics of our friends, but in particular I liked the pics from Holly's and Taken's camping trip. I would love to have been a Mockingbird on a limb there that day to see how they really fared that day  :whistle:  and not just the pics they were willing to share with us lol,  :harhar:

Speaking for myself, thank you for having me here, I have made some great friends here, and I have been much happier since I found this site. Heres to a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, and hopefully the opportunities to celebrate this season a few more times to come with all of our friends and family and some new ones along the way.  :cheers:

Thanks my friend same here.

I could NOT create an account with youtube.  :curse:

Nope, still won't work for me. It tries to load then closes.

My buddy is having that problem running the new vista program. Do you have windows media player set as your default?

My computer doesn't like pictures lately, and it has decided that it wants no part of this video.

It just refuses to open it.

Great video swede. :thumbsup:

Once I started playing it the whole family came and sit around the computer. :hugegrin:

Created a good family moment, here swede. thanks. :cool:

Thanks Dude I think I saw your picture in there somewhere.  :P  I make one every year.

We tried everything we could think of in my buddies vista and couldnt get it work.

I found this on the internet. It seems to be a common problem with vista>

you need to download flash player for internet explorer the flash player for firefox is diffrent .

each one needs its own soft download from here /;

http://www.adobe.com/

I found this one>

http://www.adobe.com/products/mediaplayer/

On this computer at work, I clicked the first time and Real Player attempted to open and then couldn't on the first attempt.  I clicked on the link a second time and it worked.  Great stuff, Swede!  :thumbsup: