WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Wildsurvive Christmas 2008

I want to learn how to put one of these picture videos together.......Swedie Pie.....where are you????

Ill have to come out for some pie and show you how to do it Doro.  :D  The first one aint easy.

Nicely done as usual Swede!  Merry Christmas to you and yours, and to all the other cool guys and gals on this site...  :thumbsup:

Finally got it to work , what i did was copy and pasted the address to the search bar and searched , it downloaded and started playing . Great video Swede !

gen165.gif  Thanks guys. If you guys are here next Christmas Ill be here for next Christmas.  :thumbup:  I hope  :unsure:

ha ha swede put me right next to him... he likes my better then all of you.  happy097.gif  ok I had time to review whats going on. the link automatically opens the file and the file is a windows media player file.  for me I had to go to "start" --> "set program access and defaults". for me I had custom selected so I opened the drop down. and changed my default media player to windows media player. 

I Got back yesterday. so i've been reading and haven't felt like posting.

Thanks King I wondered about default settings. Actually they were in alphabetical order as Taken was before you. Sorry  sad042.gif

I do luv though  :kiss:  :love:

I did what king said and now it opens, but it says this web page cannot be displayed. :ranting: I give up. wacky078.gif