WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Winter Wonder Land Photos

nice pictures folks swede I love the old wagon, and Doro you can make Christmas cards out of the picture with the bird in the tree. we have ice here it's like a ice rink,

Thanks Kim,

I love taking pictures of the birds and anything else as far as that goes.  I wished I could get outside more to get more ice shots, but cant afford to rebreak my leg. Gotta make sure it is healed 100% before I try that...... But its getting there.... scared011.gif

Actually, this picture does not do it justice. The trees right now look like crystals blowing in the wind with the sun shinning on the branches. but I am gonna post them anyway......Just took them,,,,,

hpim4309yh6.jpg

hpim4310kr5.jpg

Did We Get ICE?? Understatement! And...........its here to stay til after the first of the year. Weatherman says its not going to get above freezing til then. :cry:

This is what it looked like Christmas Eve Day heading out our drive on the way to theraphy.

hpim4313jn3.jpg

And in two days its all gone and in the 50's and 60's last two days with allot of rain. Its kind of nice to see the ground again, but now we have to worry about flooding the next couple days....

Well , predicted, our river went out of its banks last night and it is still rising. No rain for today but only 21 degrees so far.

hpim4319rz6.jpg

This is one taken looking west . That pillar on the left is where the old bridge used to be.

This is the bridge where Swede took his video yesterday of the river rising......

hpim4320do2.jpg

This is a closer look at the road blocked.

hpim4321uo6.jpg