WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Woman Survives Sexual Assult

An elderly lady was successful in defending herself against a naked intruder into her home where she had lived without incident for many years. She reported a man completely naked entered her home through a patio door and began pushing himself against her until she was forced face down in a living room chair. She than began fighting back and remembered something she heard about defending your self against such an attack.

She reached back and grabbed the assailant by his private parts and held on tight. The man finally breaking free ran back out of the patio door and due to a hasty 911 call the police caught the man shortly there after. They were successful at gaining the mans identification with out the aid of an obvious bill fold and took the man to jail where he remains because he didnt have bail money either.

The mans identification was (place drum roll here)  Michel Dick.  love072.gif  wacky115.gif

Courtesy CNN news

My thoughts too!!

Well he'll get his in jail. Because everybody has grandparents. And they don't take kindly to people who assualt the elderly or kids.  :hugegrin:

I know it's not a funny subject, but I can't help but laugh when I picture Grandma with a guy's package in her hand and him dancing all around.  Way to go, Grandma! :thumbsup:

I know it's not a funny subject, but I can't help but laugh when I picture Grandma with a guy's package in her hand and him dancing all around.   Way to go, Grandma! :thumbsup:

Nasty mental pictures, but oddly hillarious! 

Good thing Grandma was not packing one of those machetes like yours Holly  sad042.gif  oops.gif  doh.gif  

Guest blacksmith

happy097.gif I do not know about that that would have been good

Good thing Grandma was not packing one of those machetes like yours Holly  sad042.gif  oops.gif  doh.gif  

Or do like I did when that nasty man in a car next to our van showed himself to one of my co-workers.  She was horrified and SO upset, so I leaned over, rolled down the window and said "I have power tools at home 'way bigger than THAT."  The guy got SO upset he ran the redlight to get away from us.  :rofl:

Or do like I did when that nasty man in a car next to our van showed himself to one of my co-workers.  She was horrified and SO upset, so I leaned over, rolled down the window and said "I have power tools at home 'way bigger than THAT."  The guy got SO upset he ran the redlight to get away from us.  :rofl:

happy097.gif  :thumbsup: