WildSurvive Forum
Swede

Web Cam From Your Area

I can tell by the camera and streets that its raining down there.   :whistle:

Oh, yeah.  We under a flood watch through tomorrow, and expecting another inch or two of rain.  I think the Cumberland Gap cam is completely fogged in.

Oh I loved the way they ran me around listening to that advertisement.  :curse:

29.95 is that what it costs K Bob?  :o

~ I cannot stop watching Africam.   :dribble:

I have sat here for the last TWO hours, watching the moon rise and set over a watering hole. I saw a fish jump, a duck get in and paddle around, and a rat/weisel ? skitter by.  It was absolutely THRILLING.  8|

Somebody please make me turn it off. I could definately be one of those wildlife watchers, or maybe even a hunter who sits quietly just watching stuff.  wacky115.gif

It's been the highlight of my day.  happy061.gif  (which gives you an idea of how exciting my days are.)  :P

I saw a big fish swimming around and something woke up one of the ducks for awhile in the Nkorho pan.  sleep022.gif

~ here's another cool site S.K. You'll find links to other wild life live webcams. I've found a grizzly cam, an elephant seal cam, and a Polar Bear Cam! Even an underwater Reef Cam off the coast of Belize. 8|

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/wildcamafrica/ :bounce: they say the best time to view wildlife in Africa is early in the morning around Dawn. That will be about 11:00pm - 12:00am EST. I'll be up and tuned in. LOL!

Oh, Swede, at the water hole, one of those ducks just flapped his wings and moved to another place in the pond. :unsure: not sure why..... I'll keep watching. :thumbup:

(Fieldguide T. signing out.)

Some body was moving the camera at nkorho around 10 o-clock and I saw two zebras  :scared:    scared011.gif  and than in the elephant one I saw a little deer run back and forth.  :thumbup:

I was watching the nkorho cam at 12.30 here and it was zoomed in on a heard of wildebeest and I noticed some big buildings in the upper left hand corner. Some one was moving the camera as the wildebeest moved out. Than a truck came by with a bunch of people in it and pulled into one of the buildings. They got out and were walking around taking pictures of the wildebeest and stuff. This must be some kind of sanctuary and safari trips.

I was watching the nkorho cam at 12.30 here and it was zoomed in on a heard of wildebeest and I noticed some big buildings in the upper left hand corner. Some one was moving the camera as the wildebeest moved out. Than a truck came by with a bunch of people in it and pulled into one of the buildings. They got out and were walking around taking pictures of the wildebeest and stuff. This must be some kind of sanctuary and safari trips.

~ It IS a tourist spot, Swede.  :yes:  The camera is set up on the grounds of the Nkorho Bush lodge. (looks like a swanky spot for rich folks.) Here's there website.

http://www.nkorho.com/

Heres the lodge in South Africa. I wonder if any of those wild animals wander into the city.  :disgust:

lodgepy9.jpg