WildSurvive Forum
Rockhounder

What's For Dinner Tonight?

Tonight was Taco Night in town.... Mr and Mrs. Swede were there along with us.  But we didnt have tacos tonight.........instead.......we split a tenderloin and fries.

Actually.........they have better tacos at Becks Place, and they are served on Wednesday nights.... :thumbup:

We get Chinese.

Ahhh....we're getting those two...and authentic Tai, Pakistani, and Indian cuisine also. It's becoming quite cosmopolitan around here.

Dinner tonight consiste of a couple of beers ( turbo dog from alabama) and a pinch of copenhagen or two

Nothing like a good healthy diet, eh Hillbilly?

Guest blacksmith

stew and off to all the meeting last night

~ not sure about tonight, but I just ate chips and dip for lunch.

that's bad isn't it?  :unsure:     That's totally a Holly lunch.  Hey?  WHERE IS  HOLLY?  8|

I had the same thing, chips with cheesy hamburger salsa dip :)

Roast marinated turkey breast, baked sweet potato, sauteed snow peas w/ caramelized shallots..... ummmmmmm!! 

« Last Edit: Today at 10:09:51 PM by Swede » 

Eh? :huh:

Swede - You can bust into my posts anytime you like, but you ain't gettin none of my dinner!!  :P

Tonight I browned some small beef cubes in a skillet then added in a little worcestershire sause, a bit of course black pepper, a little sea salt, some minced garlic, some wild onions, and some white mushrooms, then let it simmer a bit while I made a gravy from some herbed beef broth added those together and simmer a bit and served it over some extra wide egg noodles. It's one of our favorites  :)

Roast marinated turkey breast, baked sweet potato, sauteed snow peas w/ caramelized shallots..... ummmmmmm!! 

« Last Edit: Today at 10:09:51 PM by Swede » 

Eh? :huh:

Swede - You can bust into my posts anytime you like, but you ain't gettin none of my dinner!!  :P

Well breast isnt spelled breat Blue.