WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

A Couple of New Items

A couple of new items- Water proof box. Keep tinder and fire starting stuff or first aid and could make a great geocashing box =$6.44

Chemical hand warmers. Open inside pouch and shake contents. Supposed to last 10 hours.= $3.50 packet of 6

newstuff001as1.jpg

Those hand warmers are great, I have used them for both work and hunting they cant be beat. They are handy to keep in a roadside survival kit too. I didnt realize that Wal-mart sold the water tight boxes like that I will have to check them out. Thanks for the info.

If you can't fined the waer tight boxes at your local walmart go to walmart.com and look for them there and a lot of the products that have the option of sight to store shipping wich is where they  ship it directly to the store you choose normaly takes a week or two but worth the free shipping depending on how often your at walmart

Nice Swede. You can't ever have enough of those handwarmers around. Also the body warmers and toe warmers are good to have around and in your kits for your vehicles.

I saw the foot warmers and some other warmers that I didnt read what they were. They must have been the body ones but they were in another place. I think they were in the hunting stuff and not the camping. I havent seen them before or used them so I might take one out and try it at home.  :P

The box is 4x6x3 inches deep. Heavily constructed with reinforcements and an "O" ring seal. The lid is hinged.  Most digital cameras will fit inside and with some packing material around it would make a very safe place for your camera on canoe or boat trips. Many uses.Snaps shut very tight. OH yah made in China.  :/

I saw the foot warmers and some other warmers that I didnt read what they were. They must have been the body ones but they were in another place. I think they were in the hunting stuff and not the camping. I havent seen them before or used them so I might take one out and try it at home.  :P

The box is 4x6x3 inches deep. Heavily constructed with reinforcements and an "O" ring seal. The lid is hinged.  Most digital cameras will fit inside and with some packing material around it would make a very safe place for your camera on canoe or boat trips. Many uses.Snaps shut very tight. OH yah made in China.  :/

The box.....with camera in it......will it sink if knocked out of the boat in the water? Better tie a cord to the "box" in the boat.... 8|

Guest smallgamehunter

if u get the body warmers u get 2 hand warmers for free and they make good additions to any survival kit