WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fish

romany gypsy shaman!!!!!!

was out last night with my mates harebasher and tmtc,we went out round the lanes ,saw a few beasties but on the whole quiet,anyhow we went into an apparently empty field next to an ancient wood,old hb said he could cunjour up some deer in an old romany shaman way,of cause i just took theopiss,so he told us to stay by the hedge and stay still whilst he did his jiggery pokery in the field.i thought he was just having a laugh and would just come back and say there was none about! anyhow he gets out in the field and i could here him chanting in romany an doing his mystical jig ,a bit of a cross between the Maori war dance and an Irish jig,this went on for about 10 minutes.i was just about to return to the warmth of the landy when i saw movement silhouetted on the skyline on the brow of the hill,it was a deer! coincidence? maybe theres hundreds of deer in these woods,in fact the Normans designated this wood as a chase in 1253 by royal decree. anyhow as the dance and chant went on this deer just gingerly made its way to hb! i tells ya it went right up to him like it was tame!

any how he got his dog lead out his pocket put it on the WILD deer and led it to us!!!!! couldn't believe it!!!!!! see told you itd work! he said he picked it up and just put it in the back of the landy.

so anyhow we took it back to my cottage and put it in the back garden where it is still now!! so what do i do with it? eat it or turn it loose or keep it as a pet????????

CopyofDSC02645.jpg

OH WOW! ! ! ! I for one am an animal lover so no way would I kill it. Since it was so friendly.....maybe it belongs to someone and dissappeared from them. Would watch the ads in the lost and found section of the paper. Lots of people raise deer around here , my neighbor has some but he has to be careful going in the pen during breeding season as the bucks can be very mean.

So .....what did you name it.......... :hugegrin:

'first course'!

What you do with it I suppose is up to you, and considering how it came to you I suppose it's between you and karmah and no-one else...well maybe the Queen too. However in any case...shouldn't it be "second course" with a soup or salad as the first course?

to be honest some weird sh!# happened that night,so i did release it.now before you guys all shout faked this is  a real picture and was dctored in ANY way,there was no mist or smoke in the garden and this image only showed up when i down loaded the pics:

CopyofDSC02644.jpg

i see this as a figure with a short sleaved tunic gathered at he waist,right arm out streached  leant back wth head back as if shot or stabbed with a sword,looking i recon theres roman over the shoulder armour,wel you decide but as isaid it was 'kin spooky!

Very interesting Fish, I see it as a robed figure wielding something in it's left hand but off screen...maybe a sword blow aimed at you...may be best that you let it go....then again you may have been "compelled" to by persistant protective spirits, there is more in this world than usualy meets the eye.

~  I'm freaking out over your Picuture!  scared011.gif

The hood that I see, just looks like the shadow that is on the fence anyway. When I look at the white mist I see a reptilian type head! It's got its mouth open in a growl. I can see it's teeth and it's nostrils. and one eye. It's nose almost looks like a blend between reptile and bird. Beak like but with teeth. It's standing in a stance with its back to you. It does look like it's holding something. It's right arm is outstretched.  8|

funny how we all see different thngs!  :P

The first orginal picture that was posted.........................didnt have that shadow....... 8|

Funny how we all see things differently..... :whistle:

the pic is of the romany chap himself, i promise theres no wind up done on this ghost pic. i too saw the face on /infront of the arm!

~ Either way, it's a cool pic, Fish. Thanks so much for sharing!  :thumbsup:  Everytime I look at it I see something different.  :unsure: 

We need a thread just for wierd stuff found in everyday pics we take.  8|

Uh Mist would that be your other left arm?  :unsure:

Its the Virgin Mary  scared011.gif  bout ready to smack your ass for taking that deer.  :yes:

Uh Mist would that be your other left arm?  :unsure:

Its the Virgin Mary   scared011.gif  bout ready to smack your ass for taking that deer.   :yes:

Well...you see...you guys see it as facing the camera while I see it as facing the guy in the picture.

Ok... between the camera and the guy with the deer....with his ass to the camera...., facing the guy with the deer in the picture.

There, is that better  :P

Uh Mist would that be your other left arm? :unsure:

Its the Virgin Mary scared011.gif bout ready to smack your ass for taking that deer. :yes:

~ Since WHEN did the "virgin" Mary ever care about some deer? :glare:

Do they even have deer in Bethlehem? She might have cared about Donkeys, but I wouldn't bet on it. :thumbdown:

If it IS a woman, it most certainly would be a Nature Spirit. :thumbsup: A kind-hearted, but angry keeper of the Ancient Wood.... who watches over all wild things. :yes:

~ I CAN See the woman with her back to us, though... she has long wavy hair, arms outstretched in a protective stance....

I like that image better than my looking to "our" left, snarling reptilian weapon-holding dude.  :unsure:

What I seem to see--after much study--is a man with dark hair.  The shadow on the fence looks to me like the top of his head and you can see his hairline ending in the brighter portion below the top of the shadow.  Then you can make out his eyes, nose and mouth and it seems as if he's wearing a sort of cape with a stiff, upturned collar.  Fish, with your permission I'd like to post this photo over on another forum.

Thats an old physiological question Taken. The short witness saw a tall guy and the tall witness saw a short guy but they both saw the same man.

Physc 101