WildSurvive Forum
shrek

Alaskan wolf hunting.

I am all for speaces control but what about human control there are about 6.5 billion of us on Earth we need to control our speaces too. we are incroching on there habitat they been surviving for millions of years without us. but I get why they need to be controlled by why so cruelly Sarha Palin is giving a 150 bounty for the front leg of any wolf shot she sickens me if I could I would just go off on her. I am about to cry now :'( so I will stop. just my 0.2 cents.

I understand, Kim. :console:  And I agree with you, there are better ways to do things that won't cause so much pain to a living creature.  It makes me cry too.  My brain might understand the necessity for killing, but my heart aches because of it.  :cry:

Guest blacksmith

I love them but to many and they get sick and die or no food and they die it is just fast or slow

That is true with coyotes as well. They seem to adjust their litters with available food supply. The problem with that is we cant wait till the food supply has been destroyed.

Guest blacksmith

yeah it is bad we had them in the yard all the time up north and they did not look good

I am all for speaces control but what about human control there are about 6.5 billion of us on Earth we need to control our speaces too. we are incroching on there habitat they been surviving for millions of years without us. but I get why they need to be controlled by why so cruelly Sarha Palin is giving a 150 bounty for the front leg of any wolf shot she sickens me if I could I would just go off on her. I am about to cry now :'( so I will stop. just my 0.2 cents.

~ self appointed stewards of the planet, do not impress me. WAY over 90% of all the species that have ever existed are now extinct. Most of them died off way before mankind came onto the scene. The planet keeps itself in balance. It doesn't need us to do that. It's always changing, it's always in motion, new land is forming, new land is eroding, rivers are always on the rise, and always drying up. The oceans are churning and frozen solid all at once. Kim is right... we can't even control our own numbers without it being called a sin, but we can kill the hell out of whoever or whatever we decide is the evil enemy... this month, and be applauded for it. We can let hundreds of thousands of children starve, and die of disease and poverty every year, and give somebody money for shooting a wolf, because they are well known for the danger they represent to the world.  cool14.gif

This is the mindset of our virgin-loving leaders. They appoint themselves stewards of a planet they are arrogant enough to believe they own, while the broken Hymen of Mother Earth, bleeds all over us, marking us for a do-over.

I totoly agree taken I am not against hunting for food use the whole thing and be respectful but animals have been around long before us and Mother nature or God took care of the natureal balance then we came along and messed thing up our ecosystem is fragil and yes Mother Nature is hurting bad