WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tsegura

I got a package in the mail !

I know I'm missing some things and may have forgot something please tell me , i haven't decided about tinder yet any suggestions ?

What about bug spray?

Lookin' good, T!  I'll agree with Tatonka and say a big contrator-grade orange garbage bag is a handy item.  It can be used for a ground sheet, tarp, emergency poncho, and the orange would make it easy for SAR crews to spot.  The folding knife looks like a Gerber Harsey Air Ranger...one of my favorites!

Didn't think about a garbage bag, i do have a emergency poncho though , I'm gonna pick up a emergency blanket also . As for bug spray i have some around the house that I'm gonna put in .

K. B. that is a Gerber Harsey Air Ranger , I've been having it for a few years , one of the best knives I've ever bought .

~ There's a guy at work (He works in the storeroom and delivers our supplies)  who is ALL into survival stuff. He's really shy, and doesn't ever talk to hardly anybody. But once he heard me talking about survival, and since then... every once in a while he comes buy NICU (at shift change) and he calls me to the side... and says  "hey... I made you one of these fishing kits" Or something similar. He's given me a ton of little "kits"  like that. with hooks and lines etc. He's given me all kinds of stuff.  :thumbsup:

He was just so intrigued that someone else was thinking like him (I guess.) I've told him about our website, but I don't think he even owns a computor. He definately feels the need to get ready though...  he's told me that. The last time I saw him, he was looking for some kind of weed that grows around our town, and he was going to try cooking it to see if it was any good to eat!  :woot:  He said he'd let me know.  :thumbup:

Didn't think about a garbage bag, i do have a emergency poncho though , I'm gonna pick up a emergency blanket also . As for bug spray i have some around the house that I'm gonna put in .

K. B. that is a Gerber Harsey Air Ranger , I've been having it for a few years , one of the best knives I've ever bought .

If you are going to get an e blanket I highly recomend the AMK Heatsheets. If you read the post I did on them you saw how tough they are if you can't get of hold of them down there let me know.

I've had my air ranger for four years and love it!

If you are going to get an e blanket I highly recomend the AMK Heatsheets. If you read the post I did on them you saw how tough they are if you can't get of hold of them down there let me know.

I've had my air ranger for four years and love it!

Where did you get it from i looked for it locally today but all i could find was the .99 cents foil ones .

I've never used them. Actually I haven't even seen them around here.

I saw them yesterday at wal mart , it's about 5 bucks for i think 10 patches , i was hoping to find out some info before buying them . I may pick up some to try .