WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tatonka

Pocket Knife Owners Beware!!

Well it passed its first reading and is currently being studied by the JGO in the Hawaii Legislature. But yes this could become law in Hawaii which would open the door for it to become law in the other 49 states.  Which is totally obsurd, but a wake up call for everyone.

You know what they say, "When pocket knives are outlawed, only outlaws will have pocket knives."  AND:  "Pocket knives don't whittle sticks, people whittle sticks..."  ;)

~ I guess we'll all just have to strap a big Hunting knife to our belts then.  :thumbsup:

I guess kitchen knives will be next.  :unsure:  we'll have to have the waitors come over and cut our steak into bite sized pieces for us.  :P

I suppose all multi-tools will be outlawed. It's gonna be hard carrying around a tool box everywhere you go.

Multi tools and that will be classified as illegal to carry also.  But also just think the number of people who will be out of a job in the knife industry  wacky078.gif

Yes then who knows what other crazy laws they'll come up with.  We'll have to eat with just our hands. Forks and spoons can be dangerous also.  :hugegrin:

Guest blacksmith

boy glad I am a blacksmith oh the forge will be on that list  :'( :'( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

~ When are these idiots ever going to realize that tools don't kill or hurt people. PEOPLE do that. :nono:

Anything can be used to hurt somebody (and if they keep on pressing their luck they'll find out just how creative folks can get) :smoke:

I mean what are they gonna do? Outlaw Cars and trucks, lighter fluid, rat poison, baseball bats, sticks, crow bars, golf clubs, and rocks of every size and shape? wacky115.gif

When we wanna cause bodily injury to somebody (like a politician for instance) :P, by golly we find a way. We're HUMAN BEINGS! Not animals. :thumbsup:

Guest blacksmith

a forge it not hard to make you can make one in the woods with no tools

~ You can thank our good buddies on Wall Street for starting this anti-pocket knife agenda.

Mark Fritz of the Wall Street Journal, wrote an article

"DEADLY POCKET KNIVES --- BECOME A ONE BILLION BUSINESS." (wonder which CEO was pissed off that he wasn't in on THAT Billion?) :mad:

Apparently, when you sit behind a computor screen for a living, making mega-millions of bucks, you don't have to actually DO anything for yourself, or deal with any "real" work. You never have to put up stock, or open a dozen postal-taped boxes -- you don't need to cut any wires or rope, or do anything half-way physical at all. You might be stupid enough to think that ONLY Thugs, and evil doers would need a pocket knife. :glare: :thumbdown:

Those Wall Street A-holes are too ignorant to understand that a pocket knife is a tool, and not a "Deadly weapon." :ranting:

Couple that with all the dumb ass politicians who actually read the Wall Street Journal, and you have Mass Stupidity invading our rights as civilized "tool users".

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06206/708441-28.stm

http://www.kniferights.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=27

I can't help but wonder though...

even those rich b*tch wives of those Politicians must buy their little girls Barbie Dolls... How the HELL do they get Barbie and all of her sh*t out of that stupid display box without a pocket knife? wacky115.gif

No way I could. :smoke: ANYONE with a little girl, can tell you, a pocket knife is a mandatory requirement for opening ANY Barbie Toy. :blink:

Yep and it only takes one idiot to start the process at making stupid laws. Well we will see if this survives the Hawaiian Legislature or if it gets killed. If it survives we are all in trouble. Then you can only imagine what will be next to be considered deadly and dangerous.

Wonder if I can get a glow in the dark plastic Bubble  :hmm: