WildSurvive Forum
Rockhounder

Paranoia? Conspiracy? Or just good marketing?

Aaronak Im simply crushed that you would think that I would be party to any deception.  :whistle:

Guest smallgamehunter

happy061.gif happy097.gif wacky115.gif

swede be part of deception  wacky115.gif

I guess we could look at Kris's grammar/English composition as an indicator of his achievements over the years.

Hahahaha.... well, you certainly can't look to me for that same type of proof...... I'm told.  :grin: :grin:

Swede,

I'm waiting to hear what the Doctor has to say about Taken's research and reports she has done.  :dontgetit:

Im very curious!  8|

Bigblue, the fact that Blacksmith "ain't" the greatest in the world with his spelling tells me he definitely beats on steel with steel a lot.  wacky078.gif

yeah I heard wal-mart has a waiting list for ammo.  I was there a couple of weeks ago and man were they busy in the ammo and gun section I thought hunting season was here and everyone was getting ready. :guns:

Swede,

I'm waiting to hear what the Doctor has to say about Taken's research and reports she has done.  :dontgetit:

Im very curious!  8|

~ When taken talks about Bird Flu.... 

46983432.jpg

Doctors Listen.     :smoke:

( :P )

happy097.gif

We know lots of doctors and Mrs Swede has asked one who is up on current information and treatments to come and fill us in. He was very impressed with your posting Miss Taken.  :thumbup:

Guest smallgamehunter

looks like that pic was taken back in 1902 or so  taken

looks like that pic was taken back in 1902 or so  taken

~ uh.... yeah,  :whistle:  well, it was just the OTHER day, I promise.  :P  It's just that those old fashions that doctors used to wear are coming back in style, that's all.  ::)

:rofl:

(actually, I think they're a bunch of old Russian doctors... I forget where I found that pic.) LOL  I don't think our guys ever wore those silly chef hats!)

~ The doctors I know at work, ALL poke fun at me for knowing so much about bird flu.  happy061.gif

When they're trying to figure out what's wrong with a patient, they sometimes look at me sarcastically and say "and NO, it's NOT Bird Flu".    :rofl: 

"That's cool" I tell them, "Go ahead and have your fun, but when that first case comes knocking on OUR door, you're gonna be hollering for me."  :smoke:  (whereupon they usually roll their eyes, and laugh at me again.)  :P

Great thread, Rocky!  I've been posting on several forums and the news is generally the same across the 'net.  People are simply buying everything they can get their hands on.  I've seen some websites with backorders going into August.  When did it start? The very day after the election.  My buddy Carl, the Sporting Goods Dept Mngr at the Wal Mart where I used to work, said that the day after the election people were buying hundreds of dollars worth of ammunition each in anticipation of what might happen.  Three schemes were:  ammunition laser-etching to register all ammunition to each buyer, ammunition "shelf life" proposals, and hyper-taxing.  The first scheme is very real.  "Ammunition Accountability" bills itself as an organization of crime victims, law enforcement, and industry represenatives that would like to see laws adopted that require EVERY SINGLE BULLET be laser-engraved with an alpha-numeric code.  The truth is, however, that "Ammunition Accountability" HOLDS THE PATENT on this technology, and since no one is purchasing their product they feel the need to legislate it into reality.

Ammunition Coding System  http://www.ammocoding.com/contact.html

http://www.ammunitionaccountability.com

Kim, you are correct!  Wal Mart even has a list of people to call when ammo comes in....I'm on it!   :hugegrin:  By the way, anyone have a few hundred .223's, .45 ACP's or .38 Specials they can spare?   :whistle:

As for the used military brass:  Rocky, you are correct on that front.  The administration or someone in charge had decided to quit selling it commercially.  However, from what I've heard the outcry was so loud that they've backed off from that position and are going to continue to sell spent brass commercially--at least that's what Glenn Beck had heard and reported on his show.  We'll see if he's right.

Kris, welcome to the asylum....er, uhm...Wild Survive!  And let me say that Remington Golden Sabers are my favorite!  If you have any spares laying around, please feel free to send them to me for....testing.   ;)

Hey K-Bob! I got .38's comin out my ears! I just have to polish em up a bit! My "cowboy" guns are all chambered .38 ( or .357 per se). They consist of two Vaquero's and a winchester model 94 carbine lever action. I probably have 2500 rounds.....BUT.....they're all light loads for cowboy shooting.

I'll keep my ears to the tracks regarding the DoD reversing thier policy, its not unheard of. Besides, being a 10 year Navy veteran, I know they all are governed by "knee jerk" policy.

Yep, I've got plenty of brass stored up--.38's, .45's, .44's, .357's.  It's time to buy a loader and components.  I have about 200 large pistol primers that may be 15 years old so I don't think I'll try to use them.  I'm going to get a tumbler, too.

Swedesneighbor just bought a lot of 1000 .223s from a dealer. The gun shows around here are wall to wall. Some of the buyers have concerns of a depression and being able to protect what they have.

LOL! I was talking with my neighbor a few days ago helping him with fixing his quad, and we got into the whole breakdown of authority scenario and he was talking about how he's stocking up on some canned goods and freeze dried stuff and I said I was stocking up on ammo. So he turns to me and says "You can't EAT ammo." I said "No, but I can have it stored in my gun and bring it to your house and eat YOU'RE food." I think he got the point.

A young guy at the hardware store asked me at the check out counter what my wildsurvive shirt was. I told him and he said "I dont have to be prepared. Ill just come over to your house and take yours" I says "Dont you think we might be prepared for that too? Bring it on my friend"  happy097.gif

Guest smallgamehunter

i think he wouldnt want to meet the business end of ur pistol swede

i think he wouldnt want to meet the business end of ur pistol swede

Or that blade we just gave him! That thing would run you through!