WildSurvive Forum
Bigblue

Crafter's Workshop

LOL, No my comfort kit is th kit with the "Extra Stuff" like flavor packets for water, Cocoa packets, tea bags and some snacks from MRE's in it. (No my coffee is not in this kit, as Coffee is a NECESITY to survival, not a comfort Item LOL.    One of those feel good food things I keep mostly for the kids but I keep My salt and pepper in it too.  I just picked up one of those camping 5 or 6 seasonings things from Walmart a week ago.  It's great for car camping but FAR too big for backpacking. 

I'm with you Doc! My pack is designed around where my coffee fits... Nice job Razor!

YEP, You know your a coffee fiend when your holding the extra bag of Colombian in one hand and an FAK in the other and the coffee makes it into the bag but the FAK doesnt.  :o

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Today I wanted to make something, because it's been ages since I've been creative.  So.... I went out to the museum, cut down a sickly aspen, cut a chunk off, cut the bottom flat with a bow saw (by this time I was dripping with sweat), and then drilled 5 holes in it.  This is what I ended up with.

candleholder001.jpg

candleholder002.jpg

Now I'm enjoying an ice cold bottle of water! 

cool! so when the candles run out you can just light the aspen  :hugegrin:  good project watcher. i like it  :thumbup:

lol, I'm going to try staying away from that happening...  Thats why I used the tea lights, the metal acts as a buffer keeping the flame from the wood. 

lol, I'm going to try staying away from that happening...  Thats why I used the tea lights, the metal acts as a buffer keeping the flame from the wood. 

i know, good thinking buddy. you could make one that stands up like a tree with the tops being the candle holders to. hmmm, gives me an idea.

i know, good thinking buddy. you could make one that stands up like a tree with the tops being the candle holders to. hmmm, gives me an idea.

That sounds really cool bro, when are you gonna make it? :P