WildSurvive Forum
Bigblue

Crafter's Workshop

That's great Watcher! That's one of those things family will find 90 years later in an attic and go "Look, there's gramma's sketch book!"

I like that border alot too! Bravo Zulu my friend!

I made this easel for my girl-friend out of a piece of maple I had laying around.  It is full compactable, everything dis-assemples, and the hight of the "painting rest" is adjustable to 4 different heighs.  It all fits into a canvas sack I sewed which looks like a gun sock.  Whatcha think?

PS- Major thanks to Razor for cutting the wood into the three peices with his table saw, and cutting the angle on the other peice!

easel002.jpg

easel003.jpg

easel004.jpg

Meals at the park are always a plus and usually guarantee a kiss on the cheek  if you're oldschool ;)  If not that day, sometime soon for sure :)

I feel that way about any "art" related project I have its normal for some. I look at it as it is pushing me to do better. You just cant let it stop you from doing something, cause if you do you loose.

Watcher, I love the easel!  You did an amazing job on it.  :hug: 

I read somewhere that even the greatest artists in the world thought their work was just "rubbish", but they kept creating because they couldn't help themselves.  And thank goodness for the rest of us that they didn't stop!

You will always view your own work with a more critical eye than anyone else ever will.  Just don't ever let yourself be too critical and stop creating, okay?  You are doing a fine job!  :thumbsup:

It pays to live close to watcher, here is an ax cozy he made for my axe. thanks watcher, you do really good work :arigato:

Hey, that looks familiar...with some definite improvements. Great work, Watcher.