WildSurvive Forum
Bigblue

Crafter's Workshop

I could think of a bunch of good things to put in there! :ninja:

Cool video, that reminded me of something...I'll be back with a video.

Would that damage your firearm at all?

it would be allright in a cylinder bore (no choke or taper but i wouldn't do it to anthing else.)

Thanks for posting that SW! Just a little disclaimer to anyone that is going to attempt this:

DO NOT USE CUT SHELLS IN AUTOLOADERS or PUMP SHOTGUNS! Use ONLY in breech action shotguns.

Thanks for posting that SW! Just a little disclaimer to anyone that is going to attempt this:

DO NOT USE CUT SHELLS IN AUTOLOADERS or PUMP SHOTGUNS! Use ONLY in breech action shotguns.

I did not know that. Thank you.

I did not know that. Thank you.

Just keepin folks safe Muddy buddy. I don't want to end up sticking bolts in YOUR neck and pop caps in yer eye sockets.

Just the thought of "recoil" is painful. The "Gallagher 300"

Have to mount it on a platform. New twist on upland fowl hunting.

Thanks Rocky, that's VERY TRUE!!!!!  I should have mentioned that!

Well, here is what I've been working on lately. 

I made a new paracord bracelet, keychain, and a leather bracelet

Projects009.jpg

I put this guitar holder together in an hour or so, I learned that it is damn near impossible to router small peices without loosing fingers.

Projects007.jpg

Projects006.jpg

I got this rack at a garage sale for 1.50 so I've got my Howatt bow, a mossberg 500, and my CVA .45 BP rifle on it now.

Projects001.jpg

Projects002.jpg

Projects003.jpg

Projects004.jpg

Nice work Watcher!

I'm not a carpenter, but have built enough things to know those routers can be DANGEROUS no matter what the size of the project so be careful!

Ok, so I finally got some extra time to finish off OFG’s sheath he wanted me to do a while back.

Yes, yes, I know we had a pissing match but that’s why I keep coming back to our little dysfunctional family at wildsurvive. There’ll probably be more in the future, but in all honesty, it’s good for business! (check the guest list when there’s drama!) But more importantly, my word is better than any signed document that can be recorded or have some lawyer notarize; if I give you my word, then my word will be carried out. And I told OFG I would do this for him. 

Well, I had a heck of a time with the sheath for this knife cause the blade is so thin and the handle is just monstrous! I damn near drilled out the brass pin stock and I was going to put a new handle on it!!! But, then I thought better of doing that cause it wasn’t my knife.

So here are the results.

Here is the knife, the mag stick I’m sending it back with (with a quick little paracord lanyard on it.) and the sheath.

IMG_8407.jpg

This is the same shot just showing the back of the sheath.

IMG_8405.jpg

And here is the whole set together.

IMG_8409.jpg