WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mcgyver1467

My Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK)

I keep Pepto-Bismol tablets and Phenergan in my purse when I travel.  To me, there is nothing worse than throwing up or having diarrhea when you're away from home. 

Thanks for the compliments. It was just something I threw together. The anti-diarriea pills for me are a must. I have actually been camping and had the problem for 2 days straight. Not a good thing when you are in the middle of nowhere miles from home.

Hello all, I also agree with that and I've been amazed of the first aid kit that I saw. In this life, you should be prepared every time because you can encounter disaster everywhere. It is better to be safe so, everyone should know basic first aid.

Hello all, I also agree with that and I've been amazed of the first aid kit that I saw. In this life, you should be prepared every time because you can encounter disaster everywhere. It is better to be safe so, everyone should know basic first aid.

~ Very true wildlyn. happy to have you aboard! Looking forward to hearing more from you.  :arigato: