WildSurvive Forum
oldfatguy

Greetings and salutations

Wow...I'm right on top of things.  I've been around here for a little while but never noticed this section. My apologies as I'm not trying to avoid anyone or anything.

I live in northeastern Iowa and having grown up on a farm, enjoy being outside.  I hunt whenever possible and do quite a bit of geocaching.  My job involves a lot of travel which gives me the opportunity to see many different areas of North America.  I also spent a little over two weeks in Singaport in October of 2007.  Quite an experience.

I am married and have two boys, one in college and the other just finishing high school.

As mentioned above, I enjoy hunting as well as just about any outdoor activity.  I allso play guitar (badly), do Tae Kwon Do and work on computer stuff (translation = nerd). 

I do enjoy this website and learning from the other experiences described on here.  I have found a lot of great information. Thanks to all who have contributed thus far.

Survivor Kid must within spittin distance from you. Were glad to have you Fat Guy. Welcome aboard.

Hi, oldfatguy!  Welcome to Wild Survive!  I know you're going to enjoy it here.  :yes:

Thanks.  I do enjoy this site.

I am near Waterloo, about 90 miles from Dubuque, SK and work in Cedar Rapids when I'm not travelling.

Guest smallgamehunter

welcome ofg

Wow...I'm right on top of things.  I've been around here for a little while but never noticed this section. My apologies as I'm not trying to avoid anyone or anything.

I live in northeastern Iowa and having grown up on a farm, enjoy being outside.  I hunt whenever possible and do quite a bit of geocaching.  My job involves a lot of travel which gives me the opportunity to see many different areas of North America.  I also spent a little over two weeks in Singaport in October of 2007.  Quite an experience.

I am married and have two boys, one in college and the other just finishing high school.

As mentioned above, I enjoy hunting as well as just about any outdoor activity.  I allso play guitar (badly), do Tae Kwon Do and work on computer stuff (translation = nerd). 

I do enjoy this website and learning from the other experiences described on here.  I have found a lot of great information. Thanks to all who have contributed thus far.

So, I've been tolerated around here for almost six years now and this makes post number 10,000. Thanks for putting up with me.

Guest smallgamehunter

"Screw you guys...I'm goin' HOME!"

the title of ofg's new survival book