WildSurvive Forum
Swede

Weve Been Adopted By Mittins

She showed up at our door and wont leave. Shes been on the table, pooped in a potted plant,I caught her eating my peach cobbler, tore up some packing paper, knocked down a bunch stuff on my survival stuff shelf and missed the kitty litter box.  :nono:  What can you do with a face like this?

mittins004.jpg

i'd love to have a boxer but i break out in hives when i touch them. i'm perfectly fine with cocker spaniel's though.

so swede get a boxer they can take care of kitty problems LOL

King, I found out that you can be allergic to the oil in the dog's skin and not just allergic to the hair or dander! :scared:  So, any "water dog", like retrievers or labradors, are usually bad news to people with allergies because they have extra oil glands to keep their coats dry when they go into the water.

She showed up at our door and wont leave. Shes been on the table, pooped in a potted plant,I caught her eating my peach cobbler, tore up some packing paper, knocked down a bunch stuff on my survival stuff shelf and missed the kitty litter box.   :nono:  What can you do with a face like this?

mittins004.jpg

AWWWW!! Swede's such a softie...... :yes:  

I love cats  16119.gif

Sell her to the Chinese restaurant for the nightly special.

Actually just leave her outside. She's a outdoors cat. Put food and water out for her.

King, I found out that you can be allergic to the oil in the dog's skin and not just allergic to the hair or dander! :scared:  So, any "water dog", like retrievers or labradors, are usually bad news to people with allergies because they have extra oil glands to keep their coats dry when they go into the water.

hmm.. i'll have to look into that.. for me if it sheads alot i'll be allergic. alaskan huskies are the worst for me.

Shes just a teen age girl now and she will grow up eventually I hope. Were not sure if she is going to be a pet for us yet. Ive got a buddy that likes cats but this one would be lost with out some one to love her.That may not be me. Pets have a habit of dieing eventually. I felt worse when my dog died than when my mother passed away.  :(

Well on further observation (Mrs Swede gave the preliminary evaluation )Mittens turns out its a boy.  :D A few days ago we got up to find baby dove feathers all over the kitchen floor because Mittens brought it in and played with the corpse.  :mad:

Now yesterday here he comes to the house with a baby rabbit in his mouth.  :o  We shook the little creature loose and it ran off.  gen165.gif Hes quite the hunter Im afraid. Thats NOT going to work with our bird feeder.  :nono: 

Guest smallgamehunter

i have a dr friend that has a cat that large they are really friendly for being as big as they are but they do shed like theres no tomorrow

Mr Mittins has brought into the house two frogs, two dew worms, a baby dove and now a rare song bird.  :mad:  Hes a hunter.  :dontgetit:

It looks like Im going to have to make an appointment for nuttering.  :(

The problem with male cats is they mark their territory by spraying all over the place including the furniture in the house. The vet claims neutering stops that. Im not so sure about that.

I cant stay pissed at the guy. He left the bird at the door for us after Mrs Swede threw him out with the bird in his mouth.  :(  Hes just doing his thing. Cats are true survivors and can take care of themselves if they have to. Their quite the killing machines.