WildSurvive Forum
Swede

Weve Been Adopted By Mittins

~ I have a male cat who is neutered, and he has never sprayed. (He's never missed the litterbox either though... )  :whistle:  If he kills things, at least he doesn't bring them into my house. I've never seen him carrying any prey. He pretty much hunts my little rat terrier and attacks her.  :rofl:  He stays inside mostly, but likes to roam around outside the house every night from about nine until I go to bed. I can't imagine my cat eating anything other than his dry food. He hates canned cat food, he hates canned salmon, tuna and every other thing you'd think a cat would love.  wacky115.gif  He's never brought food home to me, maybe he's selfish and doesn't want to share.  :glare:

So (just in case you come back in a week or two) neutering doesn't make them lethargic or change their personality? I hate to go through the trauma of another trip to the vet and the "what in the hell did you do to me now" look on his face if it isnt worth it.

Theres nothing like me on my sore knees crawling around the living room floor trying to catch a leopard frog hopping around with Mittins hot on his tail.  scared011.gif  and Sharen screaming.    :scared:

Guest smallgamehunter

my mom just had her to male cats nuetered and they quit spraying and the have actually become more loveable

Now hes got fleas. What do I do now before they jump on me? Will the flea collar work or do I powder him down (he aint gonna like that).

Guest smallgamehunter

mom uses the frontline on her cats and shes had no problems

I put the frontline on him like the directions said and he promptly managed to lick it. His mouth started foaming and slobbering and he ran out side. I called the 8oo number and the gal said it wouldnt kill him. Later he came back in the house like nothing had happened.  :)

AHHH isnt he cute  :love:  The only problem is thats NOT a cat bed its Mrs Swedes apple cake she took out of the oven and covered it with a dish towel. He thought that was a nice warm place to bed down.  :glare:

cat002.jpg

Yah we had bird feathers all over our kitchen but you can tell by the floor around my computer its usually a mess. I here about it daily.  :blush:

Just ask Mistwalker and Small Game Hunter.  :D

oh gee that reminds me of a story about the time I came home from spending the weekend with my sister and family and when I opened up the door a dead bird and feathers everywhere. of coarse you have to praise the cat so I did but was in tears for the bird.

Guest smallgamehunter

Yah we had bird feathers all over our kitchen but you can tell by the floor around my computer its usually a mess. I here about it daily.  :blush:

Just ask Mistwalker and Small Game Hunter.  :D

not messy boss just a lil disorganized