WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sh4d0wm4573ri7

LOA

:'(Sadly I must depart this awesome site in a few weeks . I have recently divorced and 2 dogs and what will fit in my vehicle will be relocating to Minnesota. We will be starting from scratch with little money and as of yet no place to go. A survival test if you will, lol I have thoroughly enjoyed this site the people and all the info. And I will return as soon as we get established please do not delete me I will check in when I am able and will be back on once we get situated. We will be heading out on or before the first of October. So any last minute info in the next few weeks would be outstanding once again I think this is one of thee  best survival sites and you all are knowledgeable and friendly people  :thumbsup:

I am so sorry to hear about your life changes coming at you all at once like that. :console:

You're in my thoughts and prayers.  Things WILL get better.  :yes:  It just takes some time. 

good luck just went through that just last year and no job for 6mounth after it get better and no matter how much of a country song we may sound like it will get better just takes time

don't worry (much) and be happy (best you can)

Your account is safe.  If you need anything let us know and we will do what we can. Im sorry to hear of this major trauma in your life. Let us know as soon as you can.  happy100.gif

Wow that really is terrible and sorry to hear that. Time has a way of healing wounds.  Take care and check back in when you get a chance.

Bryan

Hey life is well a series of ups and downs this we know I will make it always do. Is the reason we are survivalists right woooo, Thanks all for the friendship for the wisdom and especially just for being there much appreciated. I still be around for few weeks. Look forward to more info maybe some input I will be around off and on just was worried if I was gone for a spell I might lose my spot more worried about that then what lies ahead of me lol Thanks gang

Having a positive attitude makes ALL the difference in how we get through those tough times.

(Personally, I prefer laying down on the floor and kicking my feet and thrashing around and crying, but that only helps occasionally.  :rofl:)