WildSurvive Forum

Hello everyone my name is chad and Im from godfrey illinois I have been an avid outdoorsman for a long time but recently discovered geo caching and now im hooked found my first coin yesterday which led me to this awsome site I work for the railroad and travel alot and cant wait to hunt for geo cache everywhere I go

Guest smallgamehunter

howdy chad looks like u may have come across one of the geocoins i left in the alton/ godfrey area.

Hello Cepter  :wave:  I got your email. Oldfatguy is a member here and has found over 1000 caches.

Guest smallgamehunter

if it counts i got 17 finds im known as smallgamehunter618 on geocaching.com

Hey Chad,

We're glad to have you. Take a look around, tell us some more about the things you enjoy outdoors and any survival stuff you're into and ask any questions that you have.

Gandar

Welcome to the group what do you do for the rail roads what line.  I work for a local active rairoad museum.

im a through freight conductor for union pacific

Gandar: I like to hunt fish camp shoot and now geo cache pretty much anything out side although I dont get much time for it anymore

Gandar: I like to hunt fish camp shoot and now geo cache pretty much anything out side although I dont get much time for it anymore

Sounds good. Too bad time constricts you now but try to get out there more often.

welcome and i too am a geocacher, i dont get to do it near as often as i would like. i am outofdoors on geocaching.com also, but my family and i go by sonoran scorpio.

Hi Chad,

I'm #1 Scout in Geocaching. I have been caching since 2006.  I love outdoors too and get out as often as I can,,,afford....hihi

I'm also new to wildsurvive... and I am sure you will like this forum as much as I do

See you out there !!

Woodman aka #1 Scout

Welcome aboard Chad!

I have about 20 or 30 of those coins left. Since you're the FIRST one to join with my ultra fabulous marketing idea I'll send ya one for free! Just pm me an address. Then you can have your very own WildSurvive geocoin floating out there!

Rocky

Guest smallgamehunter

chad is quite an interesting guy when hes geocaching i have never met a more hardcore geocacher