WildSurvive Forum

I stole this idea from some one else. Its a tote bag from Ebags on the sheath of my Cold Steel SRK( Old Fat Guy sent me the paracord tail)>

ebags001.jpg

ebags004.jpg

The contents so far are a strike force mag stick with tinder material stored within, one EZ E lap diamond sharpener,bic lighter, halogen cap clip lantern and one carabiner with a paracord lanyard from Old Fat Guy.

ebags006.jpg

I saw someone else do it so I ordered one from EBags. It didnt cost much but with the Secure-Ex® sheath with all the mounting holes it worked out good.

knife003f.jpg

Does that knife keep a nice edge on it?  Ever have problems with the coating coming off onto what you're cutting?

Oh yah its a cold steel survival rescue knife (SRK) I see their going for over a hundred bucks now. Mine had a blemish in the coating so I got it cheaper. Its razor sharp. I dont use it much and dont chop with it any. Ive got other knives for that. 

Great pics, Swede.  I like that setup.  I've been lusting after an SRK for some time now.  Hmmm...and that snake knot bracelet does look kinda familiar.  Glad you are putting those to good use.

Its a work in progress Tatonka. Ive got some more room and I just threw in the carabiner so it can go. Thanks.

That snake knot bracelet Fat Guy sent me that I attached to the sheath should take care of that.