WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bigblue

Bump...... Again!!

Yup, he's at it again.

Some of you will recognize my infatuation with Mr. Bruce Bump and his incredible work. I've posted some of his work here before.

This time he's making a pistol/knife combo and I think its just the cat's meow. This man has some talent and a work shop full of tools to die for.

Here's a link to the Knife Dogs forum where he has posted a work-in-progress thread on this build. Facinating!!

http://knifedogs.com/showthread.php?t=2254

That's just sick. Plain sick. :) Thanks again Blue, for the complete and udder feeling of inadequacy. :P I'm going to go play with my alphabet blocks now and build a fort out of blankets and safety pins. Maybe go suck on my "binky" too. :)

That's just sick. Plain sick. :) Thanks again Blue, for the complete and udder feeling of inadequacy. :P I'm going to go play with my alphabet blocks now and build a fort out of blankets and safety pins. Maybe go suck on my "binky" too. :)

Ahhhh. So, I'm not the only one who feels this way then.

That makes me feel so much better.

taunt12.gif 

Ya! Well you've got potential MISTA!!!!! You're just not applying yourself! (kinda like your 3rd grade teacher always told your parents)

I'm just stuck on the short bus...... :cry:

happy097.gif

That was a great link Blue.  GAWD! Can you imagine if you had his tools in the shop! and ENDLESS time to tinker! Now I'm pissed I chose to be a meteorologist in the Navy and not a machinists mate!

:thumbup: Totally agree KBob. My kids are at thier prime now (10 and almost 12) so it's my duty to spend as much time with them as possible with all thier activities and sports, not to mention camping and hiking and everything that comes with it. You could say right now I live vicariously through Blue and his work, and thoroughly enjoy the posts he puts up here. Because I'll tell you what, I'm certainly taking notes, so when those rugrats fly the coop, you can bet what I'll be doing in some of my spare time!  :cool:

Alright that is just plain torture for us. That guy is amazing the work he does.

Then there's Blue who not only tortures us with his creations but has to really give us a beating with things like this.  whip.gif

Bwahhhhaaaaaahaaaahaaaaa......

The master plan is beginning to come together

..........Bwahhhhaaaaaahaaaahaaaaa

You guys are hilarious!  :hugegrin:

Rocky, my uncle Hank disappears downstairs right after breakfast and you don't see him again until dinnertime.  He's in his magic workshop, turning out some amazing works of art.  You should see the chess set he made for Ashley last year.  And the canoe he made is gorgeous!  I can totally see the two of you in his workshop, doing man things together, then finishing the day off with margaritas and Jack.  :hugegrin:

Holly-

I can totally relate! I can't count the times I've been in the shop focused on a project and come into the house and everyone is in bed. I'd love to go meet Hank and Gail sometime. They seem like real down home folk. Just my style! :)

Maybe by then I'll have my banjo playing down pat and we can jam to Tennessee Mountain Home...

Sittin' on the front porch on a summer afternoon

In a straight-back chair on two legs leaned against the wall

Watch the kids a-playin' with June bugs on a string

And chase the glowin' fireflies when evening shadows fall

In my Tennessee mountain home

Life is as peaceful as a baby's sigh

In my Tennessee mountain home

Crickets singing in the fields near by

Honeysuckle vines cling to the fences along the lane

Their fragrance makes the summer wind so sweet

And on a distant hilltop an eagle spreads its wings

And a songbird on a fence post sings a melody